Chapter 9: Shower thoughts

| FRIDAY | 3:23 | AFTERNOON |

' Oh my fucking... Im so gonna fucking die- '

You just punched your goddamn landlord in the face! Great! Just great! Add another problem to your problems! Why do you keep doing to yourself | Y/n |..

| The Landlord | groaned at the impact of your fist on their face. Though the punch didnt do any real damage.

| The Ladlord | didn't anticipate the reaction and action you were did and was immediately quickly thinking on what to do to calm you down.

Seeing your body in a defensive stance and you backing away from them was most definitely not a good sign.

They didn't plan on this.

As the | The Landlord | was thinking. You on the other hand were tired of the peek-a-boo bullshit that they were giving the soon as you met them.

You grabbed the closest thing you can reach to throw at them.

Toothbrush, bandages, towels, soap, shampoo, a cup, you even considered taking the mirror of the wall to throw that as well but you couldn't physically rip it off the wall so you decided not too

| The Landlord | thoughts were cut off by a toothbrush that hit him on the ankle.

They quickly realized that you were attacking him by throwing your stuff at him. They ducked when a shampoo bottle almost hit them in the face.

They were now dodging everything you were throwing them.

" IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO PUNCH YOU! PLEASE DONT KILL ME- "

You tried to explain on why you accidently punched them in the face and apologising.

You were so panicked that you were just spitting out half sentences and blabbing about something that he quite couldn't understand.

In your eyes the | The Landlord | was something menacing and imagined in the snap of there fingers you will surely be snap out of reality!

| The Landlord | was conflicted on what to do.. They want to help you and calm you down but on the other hand.. haha.. they just want to laugh.

They want to laugh on how your first instict was to throw your toothbrush at him.

They want to laugh on how you were so shocked to see him outside the door that you punched immedietly.

They want to laugh on the look on your face back at [ THE STORE ] where you were looking around to find them.

They want to laugh on how this moment was so similar years ago when you stole there-