Chapter 3 : Pay rent

" y/n escape "

| 2:10 | SUNDAY | FUCKING AFTERNOON |

You woke in a jolt and looked around frantically to see you're still in the basement's cold cement floor but something subtly was missing..

Your shotgun

You got up panicked and looked around the basement to find it, it was the only thing you had for a weapon with defence and offense, as you look around for the gun you heard voices again but this time it wasn't screaming.. This time it was moaning with dread and whispering with grief..

As you look around the basement to find the source of the voices you finally searched the corner of the basement to see if they were hiding there as you were met with only a wall that had a large crack that can hint to a secret room.. welp no point looking at the mysterious crack that definitely has no point, you turn around and tried to look around some more to find any clues on where the voices are located-

' wait a crack? ' you suddenly turn back around to see lo and behold a giant crack on the wall.. You swore there weren't any cracks nor dust in this house since the day you have been living here it was spotless no matter how many times you made a mess just in a blink of an eye its always gone.. Its always been like that since the day you arrive.. ah, yes, since how long have you've been living here, how much time has it past?

A few weeks? No.

A few months then? No.

Ah yes now you remember..

Its been a year.

A year without any human contact at all, a year that i was in this strange place, a year since i last seen a human ' where is my family? ' its only been a year since you moved in and you already got amnesia, you can't even remember your last name! This is just getting sad and ridiculous but you can't help but wonder how did you even get here in the first place, wait, where even are you?

Who are you?

' Wait no! I gotta focus! What was i doing? ' you thought and finally remembered that you needed to do to find where the voices where oh.. and your shotgun i guess but you had a feeling that wouldn't work.. i mean a shotgun vs very creepy voices? Its really sad knowing who the winner is.. of course the shotgun would win one hundred percent.

The crack on the wall was still really suspicious

As you were looking at the crack, the crack was looking at you as well, you snapped out of your thoughts and came closer to the crack and raised your fist to the wall and

knock knock

You knocked on the wall.
You heard an echo on the other side.
The other side was hollow.
There was a room on the other side of the wall.

Smash
Crack
Rumble
Repeat

You were now breaking the wall with a hammer
Sure it may be blunt but its working!
How long have you've been doing this?
About forty-five minutes.. i mean who can blame you? The hammer can barely break glass! But it was your only tool that can break the wall.. sure you could have used the barrel or the crates but those are too heavy and you only got little resources anyways so as you were hitting the wall with your hammer the wall finally collapsed to show a long tunnel made out of red dried faded bricks that led to darkness that vibrated from the whispers of grief and moans of dread, you looked at the tunnel with a poker face and not dared to move an inch being frozen by fear..

5 minutes has passed
10 minutes has passed
15.. minutes.. has..

When your legs felt numb is when you finally snapped out of your little staring battle with the tunnel as you were trying to grab your thoughts again you were trying to comprehend on what was happening and why was there a fucking secret passage under your basement..

It was too dark to see anything so you couldn't see what was on the other side and no point in saying like who's there or you know you have to pay your rent right? Aw man you really have gone crazy! You were talking to yourself which was the first...

It was too dark to see anything so you couldn't see what was on the other side and no point in saying like who's there or you know you have to pay your rent right? Aw man you really have gone crazy! You were talking to yourself which was the first sign of insanity

" what am i going to do? "

" okay! Think Y/n you definitely didn't put this creepy ass tunnel in your house "

" and this was blocked off for a reason so if i just block this off and make sure to put some barricades its gonna be fine right??? "

" i won't be able to see the other side and ill come back sooner or later out of curiosity "

" but i don't want to die either.. "

" what am i going to do? "

| If i was y/n : |

| YOU LIVING IN MY HOUSE FOR FREE? || HELL NAH BOI GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY |

| HELL NAH BOI GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY |