Racing for ice cream

Y/N had never really been a huge fan of Harry Styles. So when she was out for a walk she couldn't believe she saw him let alone he asked her out on a date.

The day of the date arrived and Y/N was a bundle of nerves. She had spent hours getting ready, trying on different outfits and doing her hair and makeup. She wanted to look her best for Harry.

When she arrived at the go-kart track, Harry was already there, waiting for her. He looked even better in person than he did in pictures. She couldn't believe she was actually going on a date with him.

"Hi, Y/N," Harry said, smiling at her.

"Hi, Harry," Y/N said, trying to keep her cool.

"Are you ready to race?" Harry asked, gesturing to the go-karts.

Y/N nodded, feeling a rush of excitement. She had always loved go-karting and couldn't wait to show Harry what she was made of.

They both put on their helmets and got into their go-karts. Y/N could feel her heart pounding as she revved up the engine.

"Ready, set, go!" The attendant shouted, and they were off.

Y/N quickly took the lead, weaving in and out of the other go-karts. She could hear Harry laughing behind her as he tried to catch up.

They raced around the track for several minutes, with Y/N maintaining her lead. She could feel the wind in her hair and the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Finally, they reached the finish line, and Y/N had won.

"That was amazing!" Harry said, pulling his helmet off. "You're a great driver."

"Thanks," Y/N said, feeling a sense of pride.

"Let's celebrate with some ice cream," Harry said, leading the way to a nearby ice cream stand.

They sat down at a table, and Harry ordered two cones of their favorite flavors.

"So, Y/N, tell me about yourself," Harry said, taking a lick of his ice cream.

Y/N told him all about her life, her family, and her dreams. Harry listened intently, asking questions and making her feel like the most important person in the world.

As they finished their ice cream, Y/N found herself feeling more relaxed and comfortable around Harry. He was just as charming and funny in person as he was on stage.

"Thanks for a great date, Y/N," Harry said, standing up.

Y/N stood up too, feeling a twinge of sadness that the date was over.

"Can I give you a hug?" Harry asked, opening his arms.

Y/N nodded, stepping into his embrace. She could feel his arms around her, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

"Goodbye, Harry," Y/N said, pulling away from the hug.

"Goodbye, Y/N," Harry said, giving her a smile.

As Y/N walked away from the go-kart track, she knew that she would never forget this day. It was a dream come true, and she felt grateful for the experience.

She couldn't wait to see to see him again

***

Hey guys, if you have any suggestions, please comment and I'll make sure to incorporate them! Also, be sure to check out these authors who also write harry stories:

CaitlinTWrites
haylorreplies