Are you okay Gracie?

I see my girl and I don't like how these bad people are touching my girlfriend and handling her like this because I'm getting really upset, by watching them touch her, now I'm watching them taking her arms trying to pull her away I'm getting mad, they hit her once, my eyes are getting big getting wide then I see three slaps, also I saw her get thrown to the ground also I see her getting a kick to her ribs, I get angry. I feel like saving my baby girl so I do.
Mickey: hang in there baby girl I'm coming
Grace: I am in a lot of pain my love but I think I can heal myself, be careful baby don't let them grab you by the back legs.
Mickey: I got this baby you heal yourself an rest up a little bit. I love you Gracie girl!!💙💘
Grace girl: I love you to Mickey.😘
Grace: thank you baby. Don't get Hurt. If so I will heal you.

Heads up Grace and Michael have been dating ever since they were babies because the awful place had Michael as a baby. As soon as they started to talk, say big words, doing fun things together. He's really protective of his girlfriend Grace. He saw her getting hurt a lot. Michael can heal himself in his demon wolf form.
and human form. also his grace when she's in her demon wolf form, an her human form too. They heal each other love each other.