Michael

I saw grace she is trying her best to get out of this place I want the same thing to. Sorry pardon me. My name is Michael Hines I had a crush on Grace. She is my first friend, but now girlfriend we have been talking about getting out of the awful place. We have been together for a while. I'm a demon wolf. (Okay I changed a few things not to much)
so is grace two weeks ago the bad people took grace to the science laboratory where they do the work the science. They changed her into a demon wolf to. They made me watch on the other side of the glass that can't break.
Mike: hey stop doing this to my girlfriend you asshole, thought: I was getting so angry I couldn't control my demon wolf he was defending our girl and not happy he wanted to come out he wanted to kill the bad people. End of thought... (worming there is bad language) stop it you assholes are hurting Gracie stop. I yell so loud I was growling at them. I was so mad I changed into my demon wolf form I killed some of the bad people not all of them because of grace she didn't want me to get myself killed an lose me. So I didn't for her because I love her. I care about her a lot. We have been through a lot together in this place. I saved her life I got us out of this place I changed back she had clothes for me. We ran away we were really out. We had so many mixed feelings an emotions. Like: scared, mad, angry, quiet, not talking to each other, not looking at each other, sad, hurt, but through all that we are happy.

I'll just use a picture of me and my boyfriend for now. 🙂⬆️