Charpter 15: Jelly belly

|| Roses Pov ||

I finally get some time to myself, Tyron ain't let me breathe once since I moved in.

It's only been a few days but I already know I can't do this shit any more.

I'm so tired of living in his trap house...nothing but drugs and crackheads, this can't be healthy for the baby.

I text Tyron that we need to talk when he gets back but as usual no reply.

I don't know what to do so I decide to go through his stuff.

There's one room in the house I'm "Not allowed in" but he must not know who he dealing with.

I picked the lock and take a look around, it looks empty at first.

Nothing in the drawers and everything was neat.

I decide to go through the closet in the corner, as soon as I got close I could smell candy.

I walk in and see a closet full of candy, all kinds all of.....Sweetie's favorites.

I'm confused as to why he'd have a closet full of her fav....

"This is Sweetie's room" I say

Suddenly I get a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach and tears swell up in my eyes.

Before I know it I'm destroying everything in the closet, I'm destroying her.

After about 10 minutes I realize the mess I've made.

All the candy and chocolate was spread out across the room.

I panicked once I realized the chocolate was melting on the carpet.

"Fuck I'm dead" I say to myself while rushing to clean up the candy

I know if Tyron finds out he'll kick me out and want nothing to do with me and the baby.

This was the one room he made me swear not to go in. I guess you find what you're looking for.

And I found trouble.

After a few more minutes go by I convince myself I can replace the candy and clean the carpet like new.

It will be hard to do but I can't fuck this up for me and my child.

As I go through the mess of candy I had on the bed I hear the phone going off.

I thought it was Tyron texting me back but no......it would be Sweetie.

Of all people

What the fuck does she want? Hasn't she been played enough?

I had a itch to pick up and curse her out but it's not her fault...it never is

I love her to death but she can't take no for an answer.

I decided to fuck with her and make sure she doesn't text Tyron ever again.

I felt kinda bad for it because she didn't ask for any of this.

But why can't she see that Ron has moved on and wants to be with me.

Sweetie has the looks, body and brains but I have the backbone Ron needs.

Ah nigga can look up "trap queen" right now and see my face.

That's what Tyron needs and found that in me

now all I have to do is tell her that but as "Tyron".

I start getting hot in the apartment so I go outside to get some fresh air and think of what I want to say.

I wish I could drive cause I'd go to McDonald's right now and get a large fry.