First Mission in Beacon

Y/n POV

Time to test it out..

I can see her arm! When she will strike.. where she will aim! And where she will be at after!

I can process more. And I wanted more.

Swordsmanship sure is fun!

Y/n thought as he smirked at Pyrrha.

Y/n wasted no time and aimed for the most vulnerable spot. Pyrrha took noticed and blocked his slash. But what she didnt expect was a kick to the ribs.

She quickly dashed back as she didnt expect such a kick such as that.. As she sees Y/n use more mist she noticed his eyes was glued to her as he planned his next move..

Pyrrha's Thoughts: He's quicker than before.. Ill have to attack faster than I did!

Pyrrha lunged towards him trying to catch him off guard but it was futile. Y/n saw it coming and already blocked it using his blade. Pyrrha looked down to see a dagger held by Y/n's toes going straight to her chin.

She managed to dodge it

She managed to dodge it.. barely. She barely regained her composure before Y/n used his other leg to knock her off her balance and used his body to knock her down faster.

As soon as she fell she felt his blade pressing against her throat. she was already damaged enough leaving her aura bar on the red.

Professor Glynda: That is enough.

Pyrrha was surprised at his sudden speed boost and flexability as she noticed his mark was going away..

Y/n sheathed his blade as he lends her a hand. Pyrrha smiled at his politeness and grabbed his hand as she stood up and pats the dust of her

Pyrrha: Well I certainly didnt expect to lose today.. but it was an honour fighting such a formidable opponent.

Y/n gave a small nod as he shook her hand..

Timeskip

Ruby: THAT FIGHT WAS SO COOL!!!! YOU BOTH WERE LIKE KACHAWWWW AND Y/N WAS LIKE BADAMMMM AND PYRRHA WAS LIKE BUDAAAAA!!!

Weiss looked at her leader like she was crazy as Yang looked at her the same way.. Blake giggled as they walked to their next class..

Ginko: Hmph! You shouldn't underestimate him! Keh! Keh!!

Yang: But what was with that sudden speed boost? All of a sudden you became faster..

Y/n: I don't know.. It felt.. good.

Blake: What do you mean?

Y/n: I could see Pyrrha's innards.. which way she was going to attack, when she was going attack.. and where her most vulnerable spot was.

Team RWBY were surprised to hear this.. He could see her innards? Was that his semblance?

Weiss: You could see her innards? As in her skeleton, veins, and muscles? all of it?

Y/n nodded as Ginko ate her seeds..

Y/n: Yes.. And with that I managed to map out her entire body. I knew where she would strike, where she would aim for, and her most vulnerable spot.

Team RWBY was fascinated by this sudden information..

Ruby: Wow!! So you could basically like predict her movements and stuff??

Y/n nodded as Ginko then spoke up.

Ginko: Ill return to the Ubuyashiki Estate now! Keh!!

Y/n nodded as Ruby asked

Ruby: Ubuyashiki? Who's that?

Y/n: They are the family that leads the demon slayer corps..

Yang: Oh.. So he gives like orders and stuff?

Y/n: Yes..

Ruby: But how will you get the orders?

Y/n: Thats what Ginko is for..

Ruby and Yang "ohh"as they both nodded..

They then approached their next class.

Professor Oobleck's class.

As Professor Oobleck was yapping about history and why it was so important to learn it while having 3 sips of coffee in 10 seconds.. Y/n was lost in his thoughts as he only thought about his moment in the World of Transparency.

The things he could do.. the feats he could achieve..

"Uhm.. Hello.."

Y/n was snapped out of his thoughts as soon as someone tapped his shoulder. He turns to the direction at the same bunny faunus he saved earlier..

"H-Hello.. I never got to ask your name.."

Y/n: Its Y/n..

"Y/n.. what a nice name.."

Y/n: How about you? What's your name?

Velvet: Ah! My name is Velvet! Velvet Scarlatina!

Y/n: Its a pleasure to meet you, Velvet.

Professor Oobleck: And it would be a pleasure if both of you payed attention.

Professor said with another coffee in hand. Velvet quickly apologized as Professor Oobleck went back to his discussions about faunus's..

Velvet: Well.. Would you like to hang out sometime?..

Y/n: Ah.. sure.

Velvet nodded as she smiled to her self happy to finally know his name..

After the class finally ended..

Y/n went outside the classroom as Ginko "caws" at him..

Y/n looked at Ginkos direction as she landed on his shoulder..

Ginko: Caw! You have been ordered to go to the City of Vale! One of the twelve moons are believed to be there!

Y/n nodded as he went to Ozpins office..

Timeskip..

Funfact: Y/n likes cats.

Ozpin: Twelve Demon Moons?

Y/n: Yes.. Twelve Moons directly under the demon progenitor..

Ozpin: I see.. and one of them are supposedly in Vale?..

Y/n nodded as Ozpin thinks for a bit..

Ozpin: Very well.. In that case.. Ill let you go with one of the teams.

Y/n nodded as Ozpin calls in Team JPNR..

Jaune reaches there first followed by Pyrrha, Nora and then Ren..

Pyrrha: Why were we called, Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: There is supposedly a powerful demon roaming the streets of Vale.. I will assign Team JPNR along with Y/n to take out this demon.

Jaune: But how do we know if the Powerful Demon is there?

Ozpin: According to Y/n he was told that a Demon Moon is there.. I entrust the 5 of you to take them out.

Nora: Yes! Our first mission!

Nora said as she jumped up and down..

Ren scolded her for being so loud as Pyrrha chuckles at their interaction.

Meanwhile...

In the City of Vale..

A demon grips to a pistol.. patiently waiting for the perfect time to attack..

He then smirks as he looked down on the city below..

He raised his hat to see the number engraved in one of his eyes...

Lower Moon Two.