Scarfaced Swordsman in the mist

Ive finally decided on Y/n's semblance

He will heavily be based on Muichiro
________________________________________

Ruby tried diverting her attention from the boy who claimed to be her brother.. too distracted that she didnt notice that the class ended until Weiss shook her back to her senses.

Weiss: Ruby! Get up! Its recess!

Ruby: Huh? Ah! Right..

Weiss: Seriously what has gotten into you..

Blake: Yeah.. Whats wrong Ruby? Usually you leave the class as fast as you can.

Ruby: Nothing too important..

Blake: If you say so..

Ruby looked at her sister who had that same look on her face.

Was that really their long dead brother?..

Time skip

Y/n POV.

Ginko: The lunch area is straight ahead, Ill go on ahead! Keh!!

I nodded as Genko flew to where the Cafeteria was. it was a very beautiful day today, not that I could see it. I just knew it was a sunny day here.

??: Heh! Faunus's are really just pets arent they?

Y/n looked at the direction of the talking as he heard a couple of chuckles after he said that.

??: Hey guys I have an idea! Lets see how long it takes for us to pull on her ear before it comes off!

?: W-Wait.. Cardin sto.. Ow ow ow ow!

I didn't have time to help.. Ginko was waiting for me.. helping her wouldn't benefit me in the least..

"Because helping others eventually ends up being good for me"

Y/n's eyes widen as he remembers that phrase..

Third Person POV.

Velvet, The bunny faunus's ears were getting pulled.. Team CRDL were just laughing at her as she struggled to het Cardin's hands off her ears..

She just wanted it to end.. She dosent want to get bullied anymore.

Just as she was about to give up.. Three rocks hits Cardin right in the face, forehead, and chin which makes his grip on Velvets ears losen which helped her escape.

Cardin: Wh-What the hell!?! Who did that??!

Cardin looked at the direction the rocks came from as he saw a Y/n with a stone in hand..

Y/n: Hey.. I've had enough of your shit, you bastard.

Commercial break!

Funfact: Y/n has two semblance's and you're about to see his first one.

Cardin: Who do you think you are??!

He took out his mace as he was pissed at what Y/n did..

Y/n looked uninterested as his body let out a gas like thing that enveloped the entire park.

Cardin: Wh-What the hell?!? Is this mist??

Velvet looked around as she was already lost in the mist..

Velvet then heard punching and screaming.. and as the mist subsided she only saw Y/n standing on the back of Cardin as him and the rest of his teammates lay on the floor groaning as they held their stomach

Y/n looked around as Velvet looked st him in confusion.. Y/n then walked to her direction.

Velvet: Uhm! Thank you for helping m-..

Y/n: Which way is the cafeteria?

Velvet: Huh?

Velvet looked at Y/n in confusion as the cafeteria was just insight

Y/n: Which way is the cafeteria?

Velvet: Uhm.. Just by your left..?

Y/n nodded as he walked towards the cafeteria.. but not before hitting a pillar.

Velvet found it odd on why Y/n needed directions.. wait.. she forgot to ask his name!

In the cafeteria.

Y/n POV.

Ginko: WHERE WERE YOU!

Ginko screamed at Y/n as she bit his cheek

Y/n: Ow ow ow.. I was just helping someone..

Ginko: Like Id believe that!

Y/n: But its true..

Just as she was finishing biting his cheek.. someone tapped Y/n on the shoulder.

?: Y/n?.. You're.. Y/n?..

Ginko: Who the hell are you!

Ruby: Its me! Ruby! Your sister!

Y/n eyes widen as he stared at her direction..

Ginko: Sister!! Y/n dosent have a sister!

Y/n:.. I do..

Y/n said as he rubbed his cheek from the bite..

Ginko: What?! We've known each other for 5 years and you never told me you had a sister!

Y/n: You never asked..

?: Yo Ruby! whats the hold u..

Ruby: Yang look! Its Y/n!

Yang: Y/n!? As in our brother Y/n!?

Ruby: Yeah!

Ginko: YOU HAVE TWO SISTERS?!?!!?

Ginko was back to biting his cheek as she scolded him for never even mentioning having a sister.

Y/n: You.. never.. asked..

As Ruby and Yang tried to calm Ginko down.. Y/n knew today was going to be a long one for sure..