Meeting Celia and the Return

This chapter is dedicated to Anime_face for the name suggestion! Arigato!!
So finally updating! Yay! Thanks everyone for all of the name suggestions, I just couldn't choose between them so it turned out to be a lucky dip and the winner was..............
Tayuka!!!!!
I loved all of the names but just couldn't decide 💧💧💧 I might use them later on in the book though because they are just that awesome!!😉

After Virgo had brought me clothes and I had finished getting changed I followed my spirits outside to finally meet my Dragon. She was beautiful, she had long red hair and wore a really cute school uniform. " Hi, I'm Celia your Dragon but right now I'm in human form! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you! I've been waiting for so long! " she jumped up and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back, " I'm sure we'll be best friends! " I shouted. My training was due to begin tomorrow but I couldn't wait!

3 years later ( they returned to Earth)
I was much stronger now, I was at least S class. I had learnt loads of different types of magic, I had learnt a higher grade celestial magic, support magic, illusion magic, emotions magic and angel assassin magic. Along with the main types I had also learnt telepathy and I could do a little bit of moulding magic. I was now a Dragon Slayer. I now had an exceed called Tayuka, he was sooo adorable!! We arrived at the guild. Fairy Tail. The guild was much more run down than it used to be, there was no sound of fighting or drinking contests going on. I smashed the door open and......