The Celestial Dragon Slayer

Loke's P.O.V
I carried Lucy into the infirmary, being the strongest celestial spirit bad it's perks as I was able to quickly run through the foyer with the crowd parting to let me through. Lucy was in pretty bad shape. The numerous beatings she had endured had taken their toll on her fragile body. She had many broken bones and deep purple bruises, Wendy had done the best she could with healing Miss Lucy but that wasn't enough she needed emergency treatment right away. Her magic energy, the lifeblood of mages, was running desperately low.
After her emergency treatment we all waited for Lucy to wake up, Virgo and Aries made her as comfortable as possible by changing her clothes and making her a bed out of Aries' softest wool. Plue then climbed up beside her and waited for her to wake up. We all left the room, except for Plue, and waited for her to wake up. A couple of hours later we heard a soft " Puun Puun" coming from Lucy's room. We all rushed in to see Lucy's eyelids start to flutter open. When she finally opened her eyes we all let out a sigh of relief. She was going to be okay.

A/N : anything in italics will be a dream or a character thinking, anything in bold is an Author's Note (A/N) or a change of P.O.V

Lucy's P.O.V
This feeling, I felt like I was being lightly shocked. Was it Natsu burning me? Or gray pelting me with ice? Or was it Max attacking me with sand? I didn't know any more the feelings of the different people's attacks had all merged into one continuous type of attack - searing pain. I no longer felt the cold, the flames, the swords as they pierced my skin, the sand grains which got in my eyes or any of the other attacks. The cold became burning hot as my nerves were overloaded, the flames were gentle in comparison to everything else, the swords which cut me were searing hot and the blood that covered me ran over my body in boiling rivers, the sand which burned my eyes and chafed my skin, they all merged into a continuous searing pain.
The more I thought about it the less the shocking sensation seemed to be me being beaten. The shocks were warm and tingly and ran all over my body, once I got used to them they were quite pleasant actually. I relaxed. I felt the pain and soreness fade away from my body and I was able to rest easy for the first time in months.
I began to wake up, beside me I heard a faint "Puun Puun" as I started to open my eyes I saw all of my spirits gathered around my bed. As I saw them I began to cry in relief.

Aries' P.O.V
We all tried to make Lucy as comfortable as possible. I summoned my softest wool and created a bed for Lucy. Hopefully she would be comfortable. I was so sad when she was beaten and abused. I knew her pain she had saved me from Angel when I was being abused and now I only wanted her to be fine.