Information and extras

Hello I'm here to give you some information and a bit extra details.

What's the next story?
The next story is Iida x Fem reader.  The reader has a quirk and the story was requested by @IsabellaWill4 thank you for your request your story will be finished very soon.

When you request a story in mha or any other superhero series.
When you request a character from mha or other series close to that you must add a power or in this case in mha a quirk. When you don't request a quirk with your character they will not receive a quirk or power. Sometimes when I can think of one they will be given one but 99% of the time they will not have one. Make sure to request one ❤️

Why do I take 30 years to upload and write?
I love to write things but I get really distracted with certain things. When I start working on something I will slowly become bored of it and read over it and delete it about 30 times till I finally decide it's good enough. Please try to be patient with me I'm not that good with sticking to one thing. I might also be a little bit dyslexic I don't really know I haven't been to a doctor because I'm stubborn.

Where can I ask questions?
You can ask questions in the comments. I will answer all your questions or my helper will either way you will be answered when we can get to them!

Thank you for all of the support! This will be the only update for tonight I have to get some sleep I have some very important things to do tomorrow but the story has been started on and will be done within tomorrow or the next day. Please enjoy your reading.