bottom shoto x top fem

Kinks-
Degrading
Almost getting caught
Pegging
Cussing

Y/ns quirk: (you choose)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Shoto and y/ n have been dating for about 7 and a half years and of course shotos father was not okay with it but shoto didn't give a shit about what he had to say shoto loved y/n and she loved shoto as well..

Y/ns pov-
I am spending the night at shotos house so we could watch movies and do "fun" things but I have something else in mind. Shoto and I where in his room watching fifty shades of grey my favorite movie (you can change it) the things that he would do to the girl was very sexual and I had to admit I was imagining shoto in her position with me doing every last thing I could to torment him with pleasure. "Baby are you listening to me?" Shoto asked snapping me out of my thoughts "im sorry baby can you please repeat what you said I wasn't listening" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck Shoto huffed "I was saying that I wanted to do something fun" shoto said I got a really dirty thing in mind and its calling my name.

Y/n smirked and she pinned shoto down to the bed. Shoto blushed as he was shocked and into it at the same time. "Y/ n what are you doing?" Shoto asked with a darker blush on his face y/ n kissed his neck "doing something fun" y/n said ask shoto undid her pants y/n chuckled and helped him iut by taking off her clothes and then doing the same with him she turned him over on his stomach and she kissed down his back making shoto blush even more if that was even possible y/n grabbed the strap and lube out if the top drawer in his night stand "its going to be cold baby boy" y/n said as she put some lube on shoto and she did the same with the strap. Y/n put the strap on and watched as shoto practically grinded onto tbe strap.

Soon enough Shoto was ready for y/n to go in and so she did y/n slowly thrusted in and out of shoto making sure that he was okay with the way he felt befor she went anymore faster "p..please move faster" shoto said making his wish come true y/n did as he asked and she went faster making shoto moan like a girl "m..more please ahh!~" Shoto said moaning half way through his sentence y/n smirked as she thrusted faster "hmm already being a slut arent you?" Y/n asked as she began to go faster shoto ended up moaning louder and louder y/n was having the time of her life she didn't hear the knock on shotos door. "T..the d..door angh!~" shoto moaned making y/n snap out of it and she instantly stopped in her tracks she pulled the blankets over them and she sat shoto ontop of her making it look like they where just cuddling " c..come i..in" shoto said and without further ado the door opened and in came shotos father "what is with all the screaming in here?!" Endeavor asked annoyed as he crossed his hands over his chest shoto put his head down and y/n didn't care to much for shotos father but she found it rude he wouldn't say or look at him. so she moved a bit making shotos head shoot up and him moan a bit but it got him to look at his father "come on one of you say something" endeavor said getting even more annoyed with them shoto gulped and took a deep breath "w..we where watching a scary movie and I got scared and uhm..." Shoto said but he ran out of things to say half way through his sentence "sorry endeavor I will make sure I keep him quiet" y/n said and endeavor nodded as he shut the door y/n began to thrust roughly into shoto making him moan but before he could make anymore noise he covered his mouth "fuck...ahng~....ahhh! I..im gonna..!" Before shoto could finish his sentence he ended up cumming all over his blankets y/n smiled and pulled out of him taking the strap off.

Shotos pov-
Y/n helped me clean up and get dressed and she gave me a kiss good bye because she had to due to her having to go on a trip in the morning I laid down and went straight to sleep having the best sleep I have ever had.

¤¤¤¤bonus part¤¤¤¤
Shoto got up out of bed and went out to the kitchen and seen thst his family was out there eating breakfast shoto felt as if someone was looking at him and in fact there was someone looking at him no one other then his sister shoto sat down and looked at his sister and she giggled a bit shoto cocked an eye brow not knowing what was funny but his sister leaned over to him "did you have fun last night? You really are a screamer arent you?" His sister asked him and he blushed as she began to laugh even more then what she ready was..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay thats the end of that one okay okay! Before you guys yell at me I don't remember much about writing these type of storys :( im sorry also! Please give me other people to do other then mha people :)

Have a good day next part will be out when I get some suggestions..

Bye