Pizza chocolate and harry

You were curled up on the couch, a heat pad on your stomach, and a pint of ice cream next to you. Your period had hit you like a ton of bricks, and all you wanted to do was stay in bed and binge-watch Netflix.

But as much as you tried to ignore it, your stomach kept rumbling, reminding you that you hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. You groaned and wished someone would bring you food.

Just then, you heard the keys jingling in the lock. You sat up, wondering who could be coming home at this time.

"Hey," Harry said as he walked in with two pizza boxes and a bag of chocolate.

You looked at him, surprised. "What's all this?"

"I figured you might be hungry," he said, holding out the pizza. "And I got your favorite chocolates."

You smiled, feeling a wave of warmth wash over you. Harry had always been sweet, but this was an extra level of thoughtfulness.

You reached out and grabbed a slice of pizza, savoring the flavor as you chewed. Harry sat down next to you on the couch, and you cuddled up to him, feeling his warmth.

As you ate, Harry talked about his day at work, telling you funny stories and making you laugh. You felt grateful for him being there for you. He knew exactly what you needed when you were down and struggling with your periods.

After you finished eating, Harry took the empty pizza boxes and plates to the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with a tub of ice cream.

"I know it's not a cure, but it's sure better than nothing," he said, scooping out a large spoonful of ice cream and bringing it to your lips.

You opened your mouth and let the ice cream melt on your tongue. You shuddered with delight, feeling the coldness of the treat soothe your cramps.

"Thank you," you said, looking at Harry with a smile. "You're amazing."

He smiled back, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Anything for you, love."

Over the next few hours, you and Harry watched TV together, taking turns picking out shows to watch. He held your hand and stroked your hair, making you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You knew that you could always count on him to be there for you, no matter what.

As the night wore on, you fell asleep on the couch, your head resting on Harry's chest, your fingers intertwined. You felt safe and loved, and you knew that everything was going to be okay as long as he was by your side.

When you woke up the next morning, you could smell the scent of coffee brewing in the kitchen. You sat up, feeling a little stiff from sleeping in a weird position. But as soon as you saw Harry walking towards you with a steaming cup of coffee, you felt a smile spread across your face.

"Good morning," he said, handing you the cup.

You took a sip of the coffee, feeling the warmth spread through your body. "Thank you," you said, feeling happy and grateful.

Harry sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug. You leaned your head against his chest, feeling his heartbeat against your cheek. You knew that you were lucky to have him in your life.

As you sat there, sipping your coffee and listening to Harry talk about his plans for the day, you felt a sense of contentment wash over you. You knew that, no matter what life threw at you, you had someone who loved you and would always be there for you. And that was all you needed to face the world.

***

Hey guys, if you have any suggestions, please comment and I'll make sure to incorporate them! Also, be sure to check out these authors who also write harry stories:

CaitlinTWrites
haylorreplies