Chapter 4

Blake:

As soon as I left Miranda's, I started to think of where I wanted to take her. She didn't seem like the type of girl who would want to watch a movie or go out to eat, so I decided to take her to the lake. I went to the store to get all the things I needed to make this day one to remember. I then went to find the perfect spot on the lake for the perfect girl. I was so ready for the evening, but I was so nervous because it was our first date so it had to be perfect.

I found the perfect spot and started to set everything up. By the time I got done, it was 12:45, so I decided I should head home to shower up and get ready for the evening.

I headed home and the first thing I done was get in the shower. After I got out, I done everything I needed to do in the bathroom then went to go get dressed. I look at myself one last time before I headed out the door.

On my way get get Miranda, I stopped by a flower shop and got the prettiest flowers I seen. Then I headed for Miranda's.

I texted Miranda and told her I was on my way and immediately she replied saying 'Okay. I'm ready and waiting! '.

About five minutes passed and I was pulling into her drive way. I got out my truck with the flowers in my hand and went to her front door. I knocked on it and she opened it and her eyes went straight to the flowers.

"Blake, they're beautiful! You didn't have to, you know?"

"I know. But I wanted to. And you look absolutely, beautifully, gorgeous." I handed her the flowers and took her other hand as I said that. She began to blush and I kissed her cheek, which only made her blush more. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Let me go put these in some water and then we can leave. You're welcome to come in, if you want. I'll be just a second." She left and went to the kitchen and was back in no time. I took her by her hand and led her to the door, she shut and locked it and then rejoined out hands as I walked her to my truck. I opened her door and helped her in then shut her door and went to get into the drivers side. We then left and headed for the lake.

{Tell me what yall think, please?} {The sooner yall tel me, the sooner an updated will come.}