Chapter 7

The following morning, Carl got up from her bed with a smile. She looked at the watch she had on the table and shooked her head. 

 "I also need to get myself a new watch. I have been using this for the last six months." She said to herself as she remembered that she would be going on a date with Dylan, the next day. 

 "I should dress in a good way so as to impress Dylan. He may be my soul mate and I don't want to lose him. I would try to be cool with him." She said happily. 

 She remembered when her hand met with Dylan's. 

 "I guess I am already in love." She said to herself walking into her bathroom. 

 Minutes later, she was done having her bath and walked to the room where she wore a blue top and blue trouser. 

 After dressing, she walked to the mirror, admiring her look. 

 "This is cool." She said with a smile. 

 She took up a hair brush and brushed her hair after which she applied some coloring to her lips then took up her bag and walked to the living room. 

 Getting to the living room, she met her mother sitted. 

 "Where are you headed to?" Her mother asked smiling at her daughter who looked extremely beautiful. 

 Carl flipped a string of her hair to the back as she replied her mother. 

 "I would like to shop for what I will be putting on for the date tomorrow." Carl said and her mother nodded. 

 "Alright. Will you like to have something before leaving?" Her mother asked. 

 "No Mom. I will get something to eat as I am coming back." She said and her mother nodded her head. 

 "Alright. See you later." Her mother said and bade her goodbye. 

 She gave her mother a peck before leaving. 

 She entered her car, dropping her bag on a seat then drove off. 

 On her way, she saw Dylan and smiled. 

 She picked up her phone and dialed his number. 

 "Hi Dylan." She greeted seeing him pick his phone. "I hope we are still meeting tomorrow? " She asked. 

" Yes Miss, we are." Dylan said. 

 They discussed about other things and ended the call. 

 Carl drove to a fashion store. 

She could had chosen to get herself a dress from her fashion house but felt that it was going to affect her business. 

 Getting to the store, she entered and was greeted by the receptionist. 

 A lady walked to her. 

 "This way, Miss." The lady said directing her to the place were the fashion wear were kept. 

 Carl walked through the first section and nothing there matched her taste. 

 She was taken to another section and still same thing with the third section. 

 She was taken to another room where enpensive beautiful wear were kept. 

 A smile appeared on her face as she saw a beautiful gown she would like to have. 

 She pointed to the gown and it was brought down. 

 She walked into a room and tried the gown on.