02: this is definitely not a gay novel.

Dancing to classical music, as if she were alone in the world, unable to remain motionless in one place.

Nanna demonstrated that butterflies can survive on ice and that they can truly appear ethereal while doing so.

Every night, she left her nightmarish world and entered this euphoric, isolated realm that radiated happiness even if it was cold and blue.

She knew she was committing something wrong, but she enjoyed it so much that she vowed she wouldn't regret it.

She felt liberated while skating to the symphony and was able to perform any move she wanted, yet she still adhered to the beat in the same manner that the sun followed the laws of the cosmos.

She danced just like her sister, with the same grace, devotion and most importantly, excitement.

But instead of the wooden opera stage, Nanna preformed on the athletic ice rink.

Even if it was just a fleeting emotion, these sisters did at least share something.

She leaps into the air and performs a triple axle without even breaking a sweat.

On the ice, she was engraving a map that leads to her joy.

When she was spinning, white cold dotes rose encircling her, shooting up into the air like fireworks due to her insane speed.

Lim Nanna was there, in a simple adorable dress that bended well with her pale skin and the frozen rink.

From midnight till two in the morning she skated every day.

When the building is closed, she sneaks into the rink undetected, has fun, and when Mir arrives, she accompanies him home.

- Five minutes to midnight!

The alarm yelled.

In preparation for approaching her ringing phone at the rink's edge, she gathered her untidy hair and pushed her foot back.

And just as she was about to reach it, a hand dismissed it.

Fear paralyzed her.

It's a man, and he doesn't resemble Mir Oh at all.

He is taller and skinnier, has a different stance and aura, and a pair of red gloves was slung over his neck like a scarf. Is he a boxer?

- Mister?

While maintaining a safe space between them, Nanna mouthed,

She resisted raising her voice in front of him. If she irritates him, he might file a report that leads to her punishment due to trespassing.

When he was meters away from her, Nanna wasn't even bold enough to keep their eye contact last longer, let alone when he is so close to her.

For two hours every night, she pretended he wasn't there, treating him like a ghost, while he did nothing except watch her private performance as if he was a visitor to a museum savoring the artwork.

Then, as though anticipating Mir Oh's arrival, he claps for her, throws roses her way, and leaves silently and mysteriously...

What happened to the roses? that is a secret that Nanna will never share.