Chapter 2. Bringing the boys home

(The date for this chapter is August 1)

Liam's point of view

In the past month a lot had happen.

Me and Louis had visited the boys every weekend and we had passed the home visit. It was finally summer break (holiday) and we are bringing the boys home.

"Liam come on wake up today's the day." Louis said.

"Hmm Lou go back to sleep it's early." I said

"No way Li I'm way to excited." Louis said.

I sigh and roll over to look at him.

"Your going to have to get used to early mornings anyway." Louis said.

"Hmm I guess." I said.

"Come on then get up I'll meet you downstairs." Louis said.

"Make me coffee please." I said.

"Maybe." Louis said.

I slowly got out of bed and started to do my morning routine. Once that was done I made my way out of our bedroom to track Louis down.

I didn't have to go far however as he was looking at what will be Harry's room by the end of today. We had brought the essentials like a bed a few toys etc. The plan was to take the boys shopping tomorrow so they could chose the rest.

"I can't believe their coming home today. We get to be a real family." Louis said.

He had tears in his eyes so I brought him into a hug.

"I know baby." I said.

I took his hand and led him downstairs where I made myself a coffee and Louis some tea along with toast.

"You ready to go and get the boys?" I asked

"Yes Li I am." Louis said.

***
"Ah Liam, Louis come on through the boys are just finishing getting there stuff together." Tom said.

Me and Louis sat down on the couch and waited patiently for around 5 minutes until a young boy came running in.

"Daddies." Harry said as he came running in with his suitcase.

" Harry said as he came running in with his suitcase

(Harry's suitcase)

"Hey Haz you ready to go home?" Louis asked

"Yes daddy." Harry said. He then climbed onto Louis' lap cuddled into him.

Harry is completely happy calling us daddy and papa. Niall is a bit more hesitant but I'm sure it will come in time. I have also noticed that Harry seems to be more closer to Louis but I don't mind to much.

"Hey Niall you ok?" I asked as Niall as I saw him walking with his suitcase