008

Death Keeps Knocking on My Door

once upon a time, the world was full of different, dangerous creatures.

some would call them beast, for some they were monsters and for others they were just misunderstood creatures.

for one particular family, they were the curse of earth, so they took it upon themselves to rid of the world of such disgusting things.

and that is how the first supernatural hunters come.

people in the cinema looked at the screen in interest, even the kids from the future looked at each other in confusion, that's until Henriks eyes lightened.

it was a small family of powerful witches.

"of course, who else if not witches." Klaus grumbled under his breath and threw a glare at his mother who looked at him offended.

the family of lightwoods.

people looked at Hades so fast that he was surprised how some of their heads were still intact.

"come on dude, spill all the tea." Kol said impatiently, a cup of tea in his hand.

"i would love too but even i'm not quit sure, so let's keep watching." Hades said, smiling awkwardly, making Kol narrow his eyes at the man.

It's a remembrance day, an annual thing where the students and staff remember those that they have lost over the years.

Rafael is writing a letter to his deceased girlfriend, Cassie.

From the background, Hope's voice is heard.

"I'm no stranger to death, but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it. Once a year for Remembrance Day, we're asked to write letters to our lost loved ones. We sign our names, fold them up , and scatter them throughout the cemetery. I usually don't see the point in it. Why write to the dead? I'd rather not think about it at all. Except lately, death keeps knocking on my door." Hope narrates explaining the tradition of scattering the letters throughout the cemetery.

Hayley looked at Hope, then put her arms around her daughter and hugged her.

Rafael is surprised when Cassie comes walking through the halls of the school.

"Cassie?" asked Rafael.

"Raf."

"Cassie? Isn't that your...?" Hope looked at the boy and then the supposedly dead girl.

"My girlfriend." Rafael whispered as he hugged Cassie.

"Don't you have a one quiet day at that school?" Klaus asked annoyed, looking over at the kids.