006

[ Break

[ Break. ]

 ]

The screen went black and the room lit up.

"I think you deserve a rest after watching for so long, and I'd also like to add some more to the hall." the voice was heard.

"Wait while you add them and you spin the magic, where's the toilet?" Kai jumped up and looked at the ceiling.

"Ah...a second..." the voice said and a door appeared in the left corner of the room where Kai ran into.

The people in the room were sitting awkwardly and waiting for Kai to come out.

After five minutes, the door opened and Kai came out with a pull on his pants.

"seriously?" Caroline spoke up.

"Now that you're all here..." A blinding light appeared in the middle of the room.

When the light faded, 14 confused teenagers stood in its place.

"Never a dull day huh." Kayden Mikaelson spoke and looked around, but stopped when he caught sight of a certain people.

Those present immediately recognized the newly arrived teenagers whose lives they were watching.

"Hope?" Hayley stood up and looked at her daughter.

Hope was startled by her mother's voice for a moment, then looked at her and tears welled up in her eyes.

In a split second, Hope was in Hayley's arms, hugging her mother tightly.

When she pulled away from her mother she looked at Klaus standing behind her and cried even more. Klaus quickly hugged his daughter.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'm sorry..." Hope kept repeating.

"Hush littlest wolf, it's not your fault." Klaus reassured her, even though he didn't know what she was apologizing for.

Tears came to Rebekah's eyes when she saw the scene.