End [our first and last meet]

"Sowilo? is that you?" Ask the Man

"the one and only.." she reply

"y-you- you are here?! since when?!" Asked Rhaido not believing who's in front of him

"i'm studying here" she answer calmly

"why you didn't tell me about it?"

"and why should i?" 

"well i- i don't know"

"as always, yeah, im not surprised"

"are you.. mad at me?"

"why should i be? there is no reason to be mad at you"

"okay, its just felt like that, anyway why are you out this late???"

"im on my way home"

"let me take you there, at least you won't be alone"

"but you-"

"ah yeah i don't have my bike that's why im walking "

at first Sowilo hesitate but in the end she agree to let Rhaido walk her home, it's very awkward al the way, Sowilo who couldn't hold it any longer suddenly sobbing quietly, but of course Rhaido still can hear that

"are you alright?" he asked very softly

"i- i am fine" She replied while wipe out her tears

Rhaido stop and hold her hand as he asked her again and tell her to not lie about it, well Sowilo told him how she is not alright at all, she missed him so much but have no rights to even meet up with him

"what kind of bullshit is that, you still can come to me you know, we are friends" said Rhaido, that broke Sowilo

"that is exactly why i don't want to!! because we are just friends!! i miss you Rhaido... and i still can't get over you!" Said Sowilo loudly

"Sowilo i-"

"forget it.. you shouldn't be with me right now, you already have another girl to love and you better love her... i... i can't be with you even for a moment, it's hurt... it's TOO HURT"

Sowilo pull her hand roughly and put them on her chest as she try to control her tears

"Sowilo... even tho i have a girlfriend that doesn't mean i cannot be friend with you"

Sowilo who were crying suddenly stop, she look at Rhaido with her Empty dark eyes, it gives Rhaido chills, That Girlfriend word has breaking to her nerves.

"Rhaido...Maybe you could replace me, but you can never find anyone with the same vibes as mine" 

as she said those words she realize something

"wait.. could that be the exact reason why you break up with me?" ask Sowilo nervously

"that's not the reason at all, i love you, what i can't do is waiting for too long... i don't think i have the patience like you have... im.. sorry"

"it's fine... i forgive you" Said Sowilo with a smile that is as pretty as the flowers in the field that bloom every summer, Sowilo began to walk slowly away from him, tears falling through her cheeks as she take the turns to the Main Road. Rhaido just stand there regretting every single word he said that putting him in this position but there are no more chance for them to be together, because Rhaido thinks that she no longer wants to be with him, Rhaido walk back to where he wants to go with every single thoughts about Sowilo in his mind.

The next night, Rhaido having a date night with His Girlfriend in a Cafe

his date is very pretty, she wears a nice shining red dress with red lipstick , but during the date Rhaido realize that she doesn't seem to care about him at all because all she do is either just staring at the mirror or her phone , fixing her make up or upload a story to flexing herself.

Rhaido began to questioning himself why the hell did he date this girl?? at that moment He realize what Sowilo said about her vibes, no matter how far apart they were Sowilo always felt like next to him all the time, the way she cares about Rhaido in every single thing.

Rhaido feel guilty but mostly lonely he doesn't feel the appearance of his girlfriend, he walks out of the cafe, and there he saw someone familiar, a short girl wears a hoodie with her very dark empty eyes looking at him, as he try to recognize that familiar being, that girl already realize who he is and quickly put her hoodie on and backing him.

"is that Sowilo?" he asked himself

He try to approach her but his girlfriend hold his hand asking is he okay or not. he said that he is okay but with confused face, it's just like he forgot what were he doing and why is he outside, he look to the spot again but the girl has vanish right as when the snow starts falling in the cold night.

He let a flake of snow fall right to his hand, as he remember the girl who always wanted to see a snow, touch a snow, play with snow. And then he realize that his feelings towards Sowilo is still there and never left, it's just covered up by the fear of never gonna meet each other. Rhaido quickly text Sowilo asking if they could meet up, but there is no answer, he called her and yet still no answer, but Rhaido does not give up, he keept calling her and walk out tracing her untill finally someone pick up the phone

"Sowilo! where are you??" asked Rhaido worried

"im sorry, is this her family?" asked a guy on the phone

"wh-who are you? why do you have her phone?" Asked Rhaido with a little rage tone

"im a doctor sir, the girl who own this mobile phone had an accident... 20 minutes ago... and she didn't make it, if you are her family please come to the hospital ************** we need to know inform the family member, im sorry"

Rhaido hang up the phone and he remember there was an ambulance passing by  but that was before he saw that familiar being aka Sowilo. Rhaido told Sawilo's family and also Ansuz and Kenaz, He left his girlfriend n the cafe and rush the the hospital. As he arrived he asked the nurse about the person who just passed away, the nurse told him the room and he quickly run to the room.

there he meet a doctor who stopped him and ask for his identity. Rhaido told the doctor he is her Boyfriend, the one's on the phone, judging by the extreme worried look on his face the doctor believe him and let him in, the doctor asked about her family, and Rhaido answer that she is not from this country, she just moved in a few weeks ago and he is all she had.

The doctor was stunned and the doctor told him how Sowilo get into a car Accident, she got hit by a car because the driver was drunk, and he told him to take his time and he left them be. Guitly, Sadness, Mad, Regrets, all that emotion filled him up, Rhaido who known never tear up is actually crying not stopping, his tears won't stop falling, He never felt this sad all of his life, he felt like blaming himself for her death.

"im sorry.. i.. if only i... WHY WHY WHY, WHY YU HAD TO DO THIS TO ME!! im sorry... i should've stay... this won't happen if i didn't leave you... this is my fault... and yet it's too late to regret everything..."

as he continue to cry out loud he felt someone hugging him from behind, it's very warm...and nice... and comforting...

"don't blame yourself for my death, live happily for me please" a soft voice whispering to him, he knew who's voice that is, because no one has the same vibe as her.

Rhaido keep apologizing Either to Sowilo or to Xander for not protecting her, but in the end It's useless now because she's gone and in the better place with a better person. 

Regret will always come in the end, therefore , appreciate life as it is, and extend your patience