Until We Meet Again!

OMMGGGGGGGGG I FINALLYYYYYY FINISHHHHEDDDD ANOTHERRRRR BOOOKKKKK !!

THIS IS SUCH A BIG IMPROVEMENT OF MINEEE !!

I wasn't actually going to finish this, but thanks to a friend, I once again got hooked on Roxana, (despite the huge hiatus they are in), and got to end this one sheeeesh.

I really do hope that they update again though, but I still want to share sorrow because of what happened to the artist. :((

BUTTTTTT ANYWAYSSSSSS !!

I KNOW, I KNOW, IT HAS A VERY CONFUSING PLOT HAHAHA

I literally just threw some scenarios in there, but in my defense, I wasn't really thinking of a plot, just the word "marriage of convenience" was making me have the urge to write something, hehe.

__ Q AND A PORTION !! --

Q: why did you choose Dion?

A: I have always liked him ever since, of course, right after Jeremy, so I managed to come up with this small story dedicated to him.

Q: did you have trouble writing the story?

A: Trouble it isss, I was still busy because vacation will not be here until next month, but still glad I finished it.

Q: will there be another story coming up after this one?

A: Who knows, you'll have to stay tuned. :)

-- END OF Q AND A !! --

NOWWWWWWWWW !!

I will be going to do my farewells at this moment, and I'm hoping I can make an actual book that makes sense when summer breaks comes around, but I thank you for the time you wasted on reading this story of mine!

I love you all, my kassi-ans! <3