An Amazing Reunion

Sera POV

I hear a knock on the door that wakes me up. Before standing up to answer it I look around the room confused.

'Where am I?'

Then I remember everything that happened last night. I look at the picture of John and I on his nightstand. I pick it up and look at it closer.

'John, please be okay.'

I place it back down and stand up to answer the door. I look and see Blyke, Isen and Elaine there.

Blyke: Hey, Seraphina.

Sera: Hey.

Isen: We have to go talk to Headmaster Vaughn about helping us find John.

Sera: What about Remi?

Elaine: I healed her as best as I could, but she's too injured to come with us.

As Elaine says that I hear Remi walking over to us.

Remi: No, I'm not.

Elaine then drags Remi back to the couch while shouting.

Elaine: WHEN I SAY SIT DOWN, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN!

Remi: I DON'T WANT TO!

Isen: We should leave them behind and just go now.

Sera: Yeah, just give me a few minutes.

John POV

I'm woken up by Kuyo shaking me.

Kuyo: Come on. We've gotta get you to your school before your friends inform staff about your disappearance.

John: Five more minutes.

Kuyo then drags me off of the couch before he starts shouting.

Kuyo: WE DON'T HAVE FIVE MORE MINUTES!

John: Then make us have five more minutes.

Kuyo: WHY ARE YOU JUST LIKE REI!?

After a few more seconds of arguing, Kuyo activate his ability and successfully drags me off the couch. Once I've properly gotten up, we start heading to Wellston, this time via train.

Kuyo: So, John Doe.

John: Yeah?

Kuyo: Your father wrote UnOrdinary, right?

John: He did. Is that why you became a vigilante?

Kuyo: It is. Rei recommended it to me. Hey, If you go out again, maybe give me a call.

John: Why?

Kuyo: I have useful information on five of Ember's agents. Plus having another high tier would be helpful. 

John: In what way?

Kuyo: Another ability to copy, more backup, and I actually know how to be a vigilante.

John: You'd have to talk to Remi about it. She's the one who thought of this whole thing. But...

Kuyo: But what?

John: I have no idea if they're gonna want to try this again. I mean we almost got killed on our very first outing.

Kuyo: That's only because you're a high value target.

John: What does that mean?

Kuyo: It means they want to either kill you or capture you.

Flashback