𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS  ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER SIX ━━ banished

 the ground CHAPTER SIX ━━ banished

— a brilliant madness »»————

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent. Inside the tent, audrey paced back and forth, head in her hands.

"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy turned to the younger girl, who looked petrified

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Charlotte spoke with wide eyes, her voice squeaky as she looked up at the older man.

"He didn't mean literally slay your demons Charlotte. It's a metaphor." Audrey sighed as she crouched in front of the younger girl.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that is not what I meant." Bellamy turned to the girl, who's eyes were on the stressed audrey.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy yelled once again, making audrey groan.

"Murphy, I swear to god if you don't shut up will string you up myself." Audrey frustratingly groaned as she kept her hands on charlottes arm.

"Please don't let them hurt me audrey." Charlotte pleaded as she stared at her, making the older girl sigh as she turned to Bellamy.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." All of them stayed silent, making Bellamy scoff. "Now you stay quiet."

"You're the one who kicked the bucket from under his feet, you sort this out!" Audrey pointed towards Bellamy as she stood up.

"Exactly! Those are your boys out there!" Finn agreed as he pointed to the outside of the tent.

"This is not my fault." Bellamy shook his head, making Audrey scoff as she ran a hand through her hair. "If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." He pointed at Clarke.

"You kicked the fucking bucket from under his feet, If you'd have listened to me and didn't try and kill him, he wouldn't be out there demanding for Charlotte." Audrey corrected him as Murphy continued to shout.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy yelled as Finn looked out of the tent.

"No! Please Audrey-Bellamy." The young girl looked at the two eldest with hope. Bellamy glanced at the stressed audrey for a moment before turning to Charlotte and holding her arms.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." Bellamy turned to Clarke and finn before letting go of her and exiting the tent.