𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ fog

—  some hearts understand each other even in silence »»———

other even in silence »»———

Audrey stared up at the starts, for some reason finding comfort in the closing dots in the sky. She had to admit, space looked pretty cool from Earth. She was given a tent that her and Octavia shared but she had gone to sit outside of the walls to clear her head.

She heard footsteps behind her, making her grab one of the knifes she had but she let go of it with a sigh as she realised it wasn't a grounder.

"Star gazing, short stack?" Bellamys calm voice asked as he placed himself beside her.

"Hm, trying to think about anything else other than jaspers screams." She said gently as she leaned her chin on her knees, wrapping the blanket she had found tightly around her.

"Who were the extra food for?" He asked her making her turn to him with a slight smile.

"Monty and jasper." She answered him, turning back to the sky. "Also, thanks for saving me earlier, y'know when I was about to fall into a pit of spikes. Maybe you're not as bad as I thought blake." She hummed as she smiled slightly, turning to face him, her smile mirroring his.

"Couldn't let a good shooter go to waste." Bellamy quirked, making her scoff, shoving him slightly. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He laughed gently at her face.

"Oh yeah, well two could play that game. Remember I saved your ass back there too. I'm the reason that we had that panther for food and not you being it's food." She fired right back, tilting her head at him slightly.

"Fair, okay, short stack." He hummed as she grinned, turning back to the stars.

"Never thought that space would look so pretty from down here." She mumbled, a smile still on her face. Bellamy had to admit, this was the first time he had seen the girl so calm and relaxed. Whilst she admired the stars, he admired her. He didn't know why-he just found himself staring at her, talking in the girls looks.

He took in how dimples appeared every time she smiled slightly, her smile lines also showing. He thought she couldn't have any flaws. But he was wrong-she had flaws. Little did he know, she was send down to kill him by the man that betrayed them both. Little did he know she had killed people on the ark. How she was the one to get her parents floated.

She continued to stare up at the stars, admiring the skies beauty. She turned slightly, finding comfort in the silence the two had found themselves in. She frowned gently as she turned to see Bellamys eyes already on her. "You okay there blakey?" She asked him as he snapped out of his thoughts, cleaning his throat.