11: Xenia

Attempting to rise, I realized my senses were dulled by the substance coursing through my veins. The world was a dizzying blur, spinning uncontrollably around me. Shapes and colors of the objects and people around me were distorted, making it almost impossible to discern one from the other. The world seemed to be moving at an accelerated pace, with people breezing by in a frenzied blur. I felt unsteady, struggling to maintain my balance and focus. The chaos of my environment only added to the intense confusion I was experiencing.

I was high as fuck. And...extremely horny.

My body collapsed back into the sofa as it felt heavy and uncoordinated.

Although I was physically uncomfortable, I felt a sense of liberation and release that I couldn't ignore. For once, I wasn't weighed down by the anxieties and worries that often plagued me. Instead, I was free to simply exist in the moment, without judgment or expectation.

Angelo lowered himself to my level. When I turned my neck, April was no longer where I'd left her.

"Where. Is...my friend." I heard my voice echoing as though I was speaking from a tunnel.

"She's busy. One of my friends is keeping her busy on the other side." Angelo's own voice echoed too, and I found it extremely funny.

A sense of euphoria washed over me. I smiled at him. I smiled because it all seemed nice. My whole body felt different, new, raw.

"I don't want to touch you. I have no intention of doing anything you're uncomfortable with." His tone took on a wry note, suggesting that he was being ironic. "Spread your legs, Bella."

I had absolutely zero will power. My legs parted when he drew near. He landed on the chair, positioned dangerously close to me, and his voice gradually became the only thing I could hear, listen to and obey.

"I must warn you, I won't go easy on you." He breathed the words into my ear, his voice controlled and low, and lips brushing against my skin. It was electrifying, goosebumps enveloped my skin.

"As...you wish."

"Let me hear you loud and clear."

I repeated, softer this time, "As you wish, Roma...A-angelo

"Good girl."

His smell when he came closer and closer taunted me. It was a heady blend of musk and amber, with a hint of spice. It was warm and inviting, like a cozy fire on a cold winter's night, and it made me feel alive. Far more alive than I'd ever been.

I wanted it to be Romano. Maybe I even pictured him in Angelo's place but I couldn't admit it.

Angelo, hands trickling up my thighs, kissed me with a hunger that surprised me, his hands gripping my waist as he pulled me closer. The kiss was fleeting, a brush of lips that left me longing for more, my heart racing with anticipation. He had tasted like a sweet sin of pleasure and suffering, I almost didn't understand it. But then, I wanted more of it, so I closed my eyes and let myself go.

I knew that this was only the beginning of something incredible, I let the world around me fade away.

Leaving me breathless on the chair, Angelo got up and walked away. I screamed for him to come back but he didn't look back.

After another long moment of literally being unable to hold a thought, I saw his frame as he marched back to me. Angelo swept me off the chair and led me to a small corridor. Upon swiping a card on the scanner, the door emitted a beep, granting access as he ushered me inside. Swiftly closing the door, he guided me towards the bed and plunged me into it.