It Started With A Storm.

"We interrupt this program to bring a Severe Storm Alert."

Hobi sighed and threw his head back. He hated when his shows were interrupted. He glanced out the window to see a beautiful, sunny day. A storm? What storm? He turned his attention back to the news anchor on TV.

"Prepare for wind gusts up to 120 mph. Meteorologists are saying this storm will also bring with it torrential downpours, with toxic rain. Bring any valuables inside. Bring any vehicles into a garage if you can. This rain is expected to strip away paint and even metal from outdoor structures."

Yoongi had walked over and was listening. "Toxic rain? What the hell?"

"Well we've had a lot of bad air lately. I'm not too surprised. I'm more concerned about the wind. 120 miles per hour?!" Jin exclaimed as he made his way to see the TV too. "Is it some kind of hurricane?"

"I don't know," Hobi replied. The three eldest continued watching the report.

"They are calling this storm the worst storm the country has seen in centuries. It will be dangerous to go outside once this begins, so be prepared as this rain is expected to be extremely acidic and may leave burns on the skin. Stores and gas stations are already seeing large crowds. The wind and rain are expected to last days. It is advised to stock up on necessities. This storm is on the horizon and is expected to be here around six PM."

The report ended and it switched back to Hobi's show.

Jin checked the time. "Six PM?! That's in three hours! Why such short notice?!"

"It must have come on unexpectedly," Yoongi said flatly. He felt a wave of anxiety course through him as he wondered just how bad this storm was going to be.

The other members strolled into the living room to hang out when they saw the unease written on the faces of their oldest hyungs.

"Is something wrong?" Jimin asked.

"We have to go shopping right away!" Jin yelled anxiously.

"Why? We just went the other day," Jungkook replied. Taehyung and Namjoon agreed with Jungkook. They didn't see why they needed to go back to the store.

Hobi turned to them and spoke in an ominously low tone.

"Because a storm is coming. And it's a bad one."