♤My little dummy♤

Opposite Wally x G/N Reader
Contains:Bitch as Wally, fluff
=========================================
Reader pov:

It was a lovely day in the Neighborhood, I was walking around the neighborhood greeting everyone I come across then I saw a familiar red haired Muppet. It was Wally! Wally Darling, he was the most grumpy Muppet here except for Frank, he was sitting outside on his stool in front of his house with a painting easel,

I decided to walk towards him and try to have a little small chat with him, I walk towards him and stop when I was right next to him. It seems he hasn't noticed me or he's just ignoring me.

"Hey Wally, What ya doing?" I asked him, he jumped a bit and looked at me with a annoyed look on his face "What do you want I'm busy.." I heard a little venom in his voice but I ignored it

"Well I just wanted to know what you were doing" Wally looked at me then turned his attention back towards the easel "I'm painting now go away..." he said in the most coldest tone, I looked at the canvas and saw just a white canvas 'How could he be busy when he hasn't done anything yet??' I turned my attention back onto Wally and caught him staring at me.

"Wally?" He then looked into my eyes and looked back at the canvas "G-go away.." I shrugged and decided that I was going to go visit Poppy, I walked to Poppy's and stopped right in front of her barn, I knocked on her door and waited there until she opened the door, after five minutes Poppy opened the door "Oh Y/N, it's so good to see you" she hugged me and I hugged back, her hugs where so comforting and I loved them.

We walked into her barn and it smelled like fresh pastries "Come in, come in, I made fresh cookies" I smiled and walked towards the kitchen and sat down at the table, she set the plate of cookies down on the table right in front of me "Wow! They smell delicious!" I exclaimed as I reach over to grab a cookie, as I bite into the cookie Poppy sat down in front of me and smiled.

"How does it taste?" She asked as I swallowed the last bite of my cookie "It taste delicious!" Poppy smiled at the compliment and let out a litlle chuckle "Thank you dear"

After me and Poppy talked for a while we said our goodbyes and I left the barn, it was sunset and some of the neighbors were inside their houses doing whatever they were doing but Wally was still outside but now he was finally painting, I walk right behind me and looked over his shoulder to see what he was painting.

To my surprise he was painting me! I felt a little smile on my lips "I love it" Wally jumped and turned around to face me, I could see a little blush painted on his face as I looked at his face, there was a bit of paint on his face too which was cute. "WHA!?..how long where you standing there!?" He asked as he covered the painting so I couldn't see it.

"I just got here a couple of minutes ago, also! I love the painting! It looks just like me! So detailed" he blushed and let out a sigh "Th-thanks..." he said as he looked away trying to hide the blush on his face. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting dark, I turned my attention towards Wally as saw him putting up his painting equipment
"Would you like to hang out sometime?" He looked at me and thought for a second

"Sure I guess..." I could see the blush so clearly now and...It was soo cute! Man, I didn't know that Wally Darling could be this cute, I smiled and held his hand "Then we could hang out tomorrow, how's that sound?" Wally stared right into my eyes then looked away "that sounds fine..." I chuckled and lifted up his hand and kissed it.

"See you around Darling"

And with that I let go of his hand and walked back to my house, as I stepped into my house I immediately ran into my room and fell onto my bed grabbing a pillow and screaming into it 'I can't believe I just asked him out! And I kissed his hand!' I can't believe I just did all that! And the blush on his face! God he was so cute! Even for a grumpy guy like him he was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

I looked at my clock and saw it was 9:25 "well..I should probably get ready for bed now" I said as I got up from my bed, I did my night time routine and fell back onto my bed, I closed my eyes and let myself melt into the land of dreams.

"Can't wait for tomorrow.."
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
○Wally's Pov●

I stood there flustered as Y/N walked inside there house, I looked at the back of my hand still flustered, I quickly got my stuff and went inside home "Why the hell is it so hot??" I questioned as i put down my stuff, Home looked at me then I heard bangs and creeks coming from home, I let out a annoyed sigh and walked to my bathroom so I could do my night routine.

After I got done I put on my Pj's and layed on my bed still thinking about Y/N kissing the back of my hand, I started to feel warm again so I took off the blanket that was on me, I sighed and shut my eyes letting myself fall into the world of dreams.

"Tomorrow's another day..."
__________

_____________
Sorry I haven't been posting much I'm just so tired of stuff and I wish I just had energy to do more writing and other stuff I enjoy. Also Credits to @dreamyJelly on TikTok! Their art is so amazing and I just love it but sometimes they scare me😅
You'll see when you see their art on TikTok
Thank you for reading! And I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot!

-Heartmaze♡