Talking care

Sick Wally Darling x G/N reader
Contains:Fluff
=========================================
Reader pov:

Wally has been feeling a bit sick for a while and he's been staying in bed, I walked over to his house and knocked on the door "Home, could you open the door? please" I asked nicely and home opened the door, I walked in and went straight to Wally's room.

Since Wally's been sick for the past weeks I've been taking care of him and so as the other neighbors, we take turns of taking care of him and today was my turn, I knocked on his door and I heard a little 'come in', I opened the door and saw Wally laying there still sick "Hey Wally, feeling a bit better?" He looked up at me and gave me a weak little smile "I feel a bit better..."

I placed down a bag full of supplies and medicine for him, he turned away so he could cough and grabbed a tissue so he could blow out his nose "Here take this" I gave him some medicine and he looked at him with disgust "What?" I questioned, he held the spoon in his hand and quickly put it in his mouth and swallowed the medicine "Blegh! It take bad.." he handed the spoon back me and I giggled.

"Well...I know but this medicine helps you get better.." Wally huffed as he crossed his arms, I sighed as I patted his head softly "You want some soup?" Wally's eyes sparkled a bit and nodded his head "Alright, what kind?" I questioned as I got up from my spot "Apple soup please" I looked at him confused and just nodded.

I walked out his room and into his kitchen there I saw a cook book, it was opened on a page that said 'Apple soup' I guess Home got this out so I could make Wally some Apple soup. I got out the ingredients and got to work.

____________Time skip___________

Well that was easy than I expected, when the soup was done I opened a cabinet and got out a bowl and poured the soup in, the soup made the bowl hot so I placed it down and went to go get a spoon. I walked towards Wally's bedroom with the soup in my hand burning it, I opened the door to see Wally sitting up with his eyes closed, his eyes opened when I opened the door.

I placed down the bowl on the side table and got out a thermometer "Open your mouth please.." Wally opened his mouth and I placed the thermometer in his mouth, after a couple of minutes I took it out and looked at the number.

"Hmm, at least you're cooling down a bit..." Wally smiled and looked over to the soup and blinked "Mmmm, Apple.." I chuckled and got up from my spot "I'll be in the living room if you need me" before I could leave Wally tugged on my shirt, I turn towards him and he had puppy dog eyes "Please..Stay..." I sighed and sat back down "fine..But If you get me sick then I'll kill you..." Wally laughed a bit.

All that afternoon we chat together and comforted each other, it was night and we both felt tired, Wally scooted a bit so I could lay next to him "Night Wally.." I said with a tired voice "Night night sweetheart..." Wally said before falling asleep.

"I love you..."
___________________

___________
God I'm tired but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it was a short one but I just want to get some chapters in before Tuesday. Hopefully this helps and I Might publish more chapters if I don't die.

-Heartmaze♡