Prologue- "Reincarnation"

I remember being in a hospital with white sheets, white walls and bright lights. The soft but annoying beeping of the medical machines that keep track of my vitals echo throughout my little room while a large window lets in the warm and bright sunlight into my room. I have been here for 4 years ever since my first diagnosis of cancer at 13 years old-ever since that fateful day, my days have been filled with chemotherapy, doctor visits,hospitals,etc,etc. I picked up reading Webtoons as a means to distract myself from the pain that my cancer treatment caused and to distract myself from my current situation; So far, I finished reading Eleceed, Villain To Kill, Study Group, Viral Hit and To Not Die. It was a really good distraction along with watching TV and going on walks when I wasn't in a lot of pain or feeling sick from the chemotherapy. The most recent webtoon I was reading was "Lies Behind Utopia", the latest and hottest webtoon that was trending, which was a sci-fi/action/dypsian fiction BL. I never finished that webtoon because I somehow woke up in the webtoon after I fell asleep one day.

My eyes flickered open...wait, this wasn't my hospital room. There was a dimmed light coming from a single lightbulb on the ceiling that flickered  like a flame in the wind. I sat up to see other kids sleeping, their breaths were soft and rather song-like, but the light was too dim and flickering too much to let me make out any other details. In the dimmed light, I saw a gray blanket... I thought the hospital staff might have been playing a prank on me until I looked down at my body. I was shocked to find myself wearing a gray t-shirt and gray shorts instead of my pink nightgown...wait, I'm a little kid now? My hands were so small and cubby while my legs were so short...Have all the chemotherapy and drugs finally made me go insane? I pinched myself to see if this was a dream or not, nope, this was all real. What the fuck is going on?

My question was soon answered when a loud noise suddenly filled the room. It sounded like one of those WW2 era air raid sirens that told you to get your ass to a bomb shelter. The room was suddenly filled with a bright light as all the lights in the room came on at once. Kids woke up suddenly and started panicking, some even began to scream, or tried to cover their ears with their hands while others sat up bewildered like a deer in a headlight as they looked around in confusion as the harsh screeching of the alarm continued to ring. I now had a much better view of my surroundings now. I counted 9 other kids and , including me, 10 kids in total. The youngest kid only looked 3 years old while the oldest kid looked only 7-I noticed that there were 10 cots that were divided into 2 equal rows on opposite sides of the room with a path down the middle. This place looked  look like a military barrack. The alarm suddenly went off and the silence that followed was deafening, but we didn't have any time to relax.

The door banged open and a big, gruffly and bear-like woman suddenly busted through the door. She was all muscular and built like a tank and looked like she could wrestle down a grizzly bear with just her bare hands. She wore a typical uniform for combat soldiers: combat boots, camo pants and a black, skin-hugging tank top over which she wore a camo jacket. Her light blonde hair was bobbed and barely reached her chin. Her light blue eyes looked transparent and could cut through someone with one look. Wait, that description perfectly matched one character from "Lies Behind Utopia": Captain Camden G. Easton- supreme commander of the Glacolian Armed Forces, right hand woman of "The President", the leader of the manhunt for Cyrus and Johnson, and a downright bloodthirsty and demonic sadist who loves to torture people just for kicks and she was also  one of the antagonists in the webtoon I was reading: "Lies Behind Utopia". That's when it hit me as if an 18-wheeler ran into me at full speed: I somehow reincarnated into the world of "Lies Behind Utopia".