(LITTLE LEO, CG DONNIE & MIKEY) Little mishaps

Requested by ' EveryFandom72 ' !! I really liked this request , thank you for requesting! 

----------

3rd person pov!

-

Leo was out in the city with the others, they figured since Raph was doing his own thing off in the hidden city this'd be an off day so now they were chilling at that old construction site, they were generally doing their own thing. Leo had stayed safe on the ground for now , leaning against a metal scaffolding piece when he got bored and picked up a random piece of debree or scrap metal he assumed and wandered over to a spot with a lot of dirt, sitting criss cross and drawing in the dirt. Leo had been drawing there for who knows how long but the others only noticed after Leo regressed, he had been giggling to himself and making bad joke doodles in the dirt . Leo usually didn't regress this easy but he was at ease today so he'd let himself slip for the time being. The others watched him fondly, making sure he kept safe while he was entertained until it started raining, Mikey decided to warn him that they'd have to go back home so he had time to wrap up what he was doing. "Hey bud, it's almost time to go home okay? can you finish up what you're doing?" Mikey asked in a soft voice, kneeling next to Leo who was laying in the dirt. Leo huffed and whined, sitting up again and crossing his arms "don' wanna.." he complained "I know but we need to soon, it's getting rainy and people's blinds are starting to open! that means home time ok?" Leo only got up and ran off , rebelling in his own tiny way by sitting himself in a muddy puddle and smirking mischievously as Mikey crossed his arms this time, smirking at him. "so that's how we're gonna do it huh little guy?" Leo gave him a 'try me' squint and smirk, grabbing mud and smearing it all over himself with a small giggle . Mikey squinted back at Leo "oh it's on" he accepted the little challenge "Donnie! operation catch the baby!" he said a bit louder so Donnie would hear, getting in a ready to run stance as Donnie floated to the other side of Leo with his jetpack, prepared. Leo waited until one of them swooped in to run, they had a whole goose chase just to catch him until FINALLY Donnie caught him, putting him in air jail until they got home.

Mikey had wasted no time setting the bath up, he even filled it a little with bubbles, not too many though because Leo can and will eat the bubbles. They got Leo into the bath with much fuss but once he was in he calmed down into the warm water, relaxing  into it which gave them time to soap up the loofa and the shell brush. Donnie scrubbed his shell as Leo played with the little boat Mikey had put in the water, completely distracted. eventually the shell was clean enough and Mikey washed the rest of his body , using the more gentle loofa meant for the rest of his body. eventually they'd got him clean and so they let him play for a while , getting him out with little fuss and giving him a towel to dry off with which he insisted on doing himself. After he was dry they gave him new shorts to put on which he put on himself since he wasn't too small to do that plus getting them under his shell is hard to do if you're not doing it yourself. Mikey took Leo out and sat him on Leo's bed as Donnie came in with Leo's FAVORITE thing to sleep in... His unicorn onesie! they helped him get it on and they had put it in the dryer so it was not warm and soft, after they helped him get that on Mikey walked off trusting Donnie with the rest. Donnie then got out Leo's regression stuff box, digging in it and pulling out his pacifier and his clip, putting the clip on it and clipping it to the onesie, coaxing the paci into Leo's mouth , smiling when he accepted it "There we go, now come on we've got a movie ready for you!" he said with an enthusiastic tone, this was the only way to get little Leo to go to sleep nowadays so they'd given up on telling him it was bed time, they'd set him up in the living room and tucked him into a blanket and started the movie and before they knew it he was fast asleep, worked like a charm.

BONUS: "dawh.. it always works" Mikey cooed, leaning on the back of the couch from behind it and watching Leo "without fail.." Donnie agreed, smiling a little.

----------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! I may have had a bit of fun with this one sorry for how long it is lol, feel free to request as many as you want I love writing!

-