The Beginning Of The New Time

Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs....

"That would be a huge mistake!" The boy warned them, before he could break the radio.

"Who are you?" Griffin gave the boy a confused look. Harper looked at him then back at the kid.

"You're son." Nick said, looked at the both of them. The two teens stare each other in shock. Nick gave them a small smile.
-------------------------------------------
Zoey, Wyatt, and Topher walk up the stairs to Wyatt's room. Zoey was deep in her thoughts with a worried face while Wyatt and Topher talked about what had happened.

"I can't believe we defeated the ghost. I mean, can you imagine now The Tremont is just a normal hotel without any ghost?" Wyatt asked excitedly with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but it can't be the end here, because even in horror movies, people always believe this before a zombie rat eats them." Topher said in a serious tone.

"A zombie rat, seriously? But, I agree with this is can't be the end.....i mean, i have a bad feeling about this place. What if the ghost returns?" Zoey asked worriedly.

Wyatt and Topher exchanged a look, then they turned their head over to Zoey, who looked worriedly at the two boys.
-------------------------------------------
Griffin and Harper stare each other in shock without any words. Then Griffin plucked up the courage after a few seconds of silence, he looked at Nick and spoke.

"Tha-that's impossible. Are you sure about that?" Griffin hesitated.

"Yes, i'm really sure. But, there's no time for this! The future is in danger!" Nick said anxiously avoiding questions about them.

"How? We defeated the Judge, we saw he was gone." Griffin explained.

"Yeah...this does not make sense. We saw the future, everything is fine." Harper tried to refute the boy's statement.

Nick just stared them worriedly for a minute, then he spoke up.

"The Judge doesn't gone forever....he'll comes back soon, and if you don't stop him...he'll ruin your future as well as mine!" Nick seriously stated especially the last part.

Griffin and Harper started hesitating about the his sentence. But, they knew they HAVE to stop the Judge again.
------------------------------------------
Ben was standing behind the reception desk re-ordering the bookings. Jess enters the hall and walks up to Ben who has just finished things.

"We can finally reopen the hotel for the second time." Jess chuckled with Ben.

"Yeah, and The Tremont is a normal hotel now, and not that place from which people flee in terror." Ben joked. Jess smiled.

When he finished what he said, he received a phone call from the hospital. He looked at his phone and changed his happy face to worried. He pick up the phone with fear.

"Hello?" He spoke up then he continued. "Yeah, it's Ben Campbell. What's wrong?" Ben asked. Jess looked at him confusedly, but fear in her eyes.

"What?" His eyes widdened then he continued." O-o-okay i'm coming!" His voice cracked. He hung up the phone and headed for the door.

"What happened?" Jess asked worriedly.

"Sarah...she had a panic attack." Ben replied to her. She gasped.

The twins and Topher came down the stairs.

"Dad, what happened?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah, we heard you're going to the hospital?" Wyatt asked the question, afraid of the answer.

"Guys, me and Jess have to go back to the hospital now, but we'll be back soon. Okay?" Ben explained to the kids.

"Okay." All three answered disappointed at the lack of an answer.

The parents closed the door leaving the kids alone.

"I hope nothing bad happened with Mom." Wyatt hoped. Topher gave him a sad face.

"I knew something is wrong in here." Zoey stated. Wyatt sighed.

"Wait a second! Where's Griffin and Harper?" Topher asked.

"Let's find out!" Zoey told them.

After they left, the lights started flashing.
--------------------------------------------
Savannah and Jordan walk up the stairs to their room.

"So you wanna be a junior counselor?" Savannah asked from Jordan.

"Yeah, this is my first time in here, and actually I never thought that, but I love in here." Jordan smiled. She gave him a smile too.

"I thought the same thing when I came here." Savannah explained.

"Oh, I thought you live here. Then, where did you come from?" He asked.

"W-well...." She fortunately interrupted by her mom.

"Honey, you have to go to bed now. You can talk to him tomorrow too." Mrs. Caroline stated.

"Okay, Mom!" She smiled. "Night Jordan!" She said while opening her door.

"Night Savannah!" He replied. She went into her room and didn't know why, but she smiled.
--------------------------------------------
Jess and Ben arrived to the hospital. Ben walked over to a nurse and asked the question without delay.

"Excuse me, ma'am! You called with that Sarah Campbell had a panic attack. Is she okay, now?" Ben asked with raising eyebrow.

"Mr. Campbell, your wife is okay, now! But, here's the problem...." The nurse stopped herself, before she continued.
--------------------------------------------
Next time on Secrets of Sulphur Springs......

"What do you mean the future will ruin?" Griffin asked. Harper looked at him than back at him.

"Well..." Before he could finish his sentence, Harper interrupted him.

"Someone's coming. Go, hide!" She stated.

Nick ran towards the portal when the door opened.