041 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

....

The scene changed to a dark manor. The camera moved down the ornated staircase, showing the dark obsidian chandelier. It slowly descended, moving across the hall and into the parlor.

  Around a black glass table, Jason Fawley, Jade Burke, and Alex sat in plush velvet chairs. On the table sat a glass chessboard. Jade and Jason, were in the middle of the game. Alex was watching them with a smug smile.

"How long has it been going on?" a new voice asked. 

"Great, it is a mixed intervention," Blaise said, "you poor souls."

"Actually, it wasn't," Hermione said.

"Wait, a minute. Where are they?" Dorcas asked.

Alex raised an eyebrow at the thin air beside the doorway. There was a shimmer before the magic wore off, revealing the four newcomers. Ara, Katherine, Cedric, and Sebastian took a seat on the remaining couch and chairs. 

"How long till they arrive?" Katherine asked, winking at Jade, who smirked suggestively. Seb and Ara rolled their eyes in amusement at their blatant flirting. 

"Sexual tension alert," Sirius and James said.

"An hour or so," Jade replied.

"What are they going to do?" Lily asked, feeling suspicious.

"Probably something illegal," Regulus replied.

"True, that."

 "Did you get it?" Alex asked. Ara reached inside her pocket and pulled out a vial.