004 | ᴅᴏᴏʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀʏ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

   The screen rolled, It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical-looking brown bricked houses.

  Lily took a sharp intake of breath, she exchanged looks with Snape, something she hadn't done in a while.

James looked at her questioningly, "My sister, Petunia," she whispered. James, who had heard the tales of her magic-hating sister, grimaced.

   The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery-white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

  'Minnie,' the marauders and the Prewett twins cried out. Professor 'Minnie' McGonagall just shook her head with hidden amusement.

  Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

  The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed. 

 "Told you," Fabian shouted, "We did not disagree, Prewett," a random Ravenclaw spoke.

  McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

  "What rumors?" Rabastan asked, "Watch idiot," Regulus muttered. 

  Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad