"Chapter two: Love Is In The Air, And It Is Feeled Maybe?"

Then, after a quick nap, he got up to freshen up and went to the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face to wake up completely and looked at himself in the mirror.

He said to himself, " Yah! What is wrong with you? How could you call him irritating? He does everything for you! Cleaning, cooking, and whatnot.

You have no right to say that! " I am so sorry, Jungkook. " I will not trash talk about you ever again. I didn't mean any of those I said. Sorry!

Then, Taehyung went to his mafia gang to discuss some confidential stuff.

At the office

Jungkook was in a very bad mood because his employee messed up an important project on which all of the office worked for almost a year.

" Yaa Bogum! How could you mess this up? You have been training on this for a year, but you still messed it up. We lost the deal!"

Jungkook said furiously but still staying in his limits. " I know, sir, and I am really shameful of my antics. I will my best try to get back the deal. I swear, I will try my best, sir. Just give me one chance, please. Bogum said with pleadful eyes.

Seeing Bogum's determination to get back the deal, Jungkook calmed a bit and sighed. " Okay, this is your last chance." " Thank you so much." He then went to Jungkook bowed and hugged him in a formal manner.

" Bye, sir." " Bye." Then it was lunch break and Jungkook went to the office canteen.

"Hey, one Kimchi fried rice, rice cake( I am not sure if that is Korean, but still I am going to use it, so don't get offended) and banana milkshake."

"Okay, that will be 110 wons." "Here, and thank you."Welcome."

He then went to his cabin and started to eat his lunch. He was deeply immersed in the thoughts of Taehyung. He was thinking about the scene in which Taehyung held him by the waist.

"Yah! Snap out of it, and focus on your food." He said to himself and began to munch on his food, looking like a cutie pie.

Lunch break was over, and he began to work with his entire concentration. Then he suddenly heard a knock on his door. " Knock, knock." "Come in." He said, still immersed in his work.

"Mr. Jeon, you have a meeting with Mr. Jung in an hour." Okay, MRS. Jennie, and please keep the meeting room ready and thank you."

"Um- Mr. Jeon, I am not Mrs. I am single."I know that noona, but if I have a set of proper-functioning eyes, then I can tell that you have heart-eyes for um someone."

Jennie looked at him with her jaw dropped. She was extremely flustered by Jungkook's remark.
"How do you know? Are you an omniscient?" She said with a shy expression.

"You know, I consider you as my sister, and with the people I know, I can notice the slightest details regarding everything. Let it be appearance changes, expression changes, and whatnot."

"So I just might have noticed your feelings for Ms. Pranpriya ( Lalisa) from our Thailand department who recently just shifted to Korea for some work, am I right?"

"Yes. I love her so much, but I am unable to confess my feelings to her." You will be able to in some time don't worry Jennie, I am with you okay?

" Thank you so much." She then hugged him and left the cabin.

Then in an hour he left to the meeting room. Mr. Jung was really good-looking. So, basically, he was the heartthrob of the business world. Even though he was in his late 50s.

He then sat down in his seat and saw Jungkook present everything to him and his members. He was really impressed by Jungkook's work and dedication.

" Bravo, Mr. Jeon, I really love the idea. I agree to sign the deal." Jungkook was on cloud nine after
hearing Mr. Jung's words, and he said, " Thank you, I appreciate it, Mr. Jung." And showcased his legendary bunny smile.

" Child, you are really something, I have to say you remind me of my son, but just personality wise 100× better." " Thank you, Mr. Jung, and it was a pleasure meeting you." "Same with me, child- Oh, I mean Mr. Jeon." Oh! You can call me child if you wish to." Jungkook said with cutest expression ever. Mr. Jung coed over him along with his secretary. "Okay, my child." He said and hugged Jungkook.

"Bye, child!" " Bye-bye, Mr. Jung." He then went back to his cabin. He finished some of his work and went down to the reception.

He reached the reception and saw Jennie and Lalisa in the way. So he deliberately pushed Jennie on Lalisa. Then Lalisa catched her and stared at her in the eyes for some time, and in the meanwhile, Jungkook went and finished his work.

Then it was time to go home. So, Jungkook took his car and drove home. When he reached home, he saw Jimin writing something. " Hey, Jiminie, are you writing a new song?" "Jungkookie" he said cutely and got up to hug him. " Yeah, I am." Ooh, I am so excited to hear it when it will be completed." Jungkook said.

Jimin is a singer, song-writer, and dancer. Even Jungkook is very fond of music and singing. So, he helps Jimin out when he needs to.

"Aw, Jungkookie, you are so cute." "Same to you, Chimchim." Then they sat in the dining table and had a long conversation with each other.

Then suddenly Jungkook hears a loud boom from the basement. He screams, and even Jimin hears the sound and gets frightened.

"Where did that sound come from?" Jungkook wondered. "I don't know anyway leave it we can't do anything about that anyway." Jimin said.

"Yeah, you are right, and I think we should make dinner now." Then they started to make dinner.

Hearing the sound, Taehyung, who was peacefully scrolling through InstaGram, heard Jungkook's terrified scream and got angry. He went to the basement, but before that, he had a small conversation with The Brothers.

"Hey, Jungkook."Hi Taehyung."How was your day today? He asked coldly. "Great." Nice, I am going out for some time. I'll be back at 9'o clock." Okay." Jungkook said.

Then he went to the basement. Angrily, he went into Namjoon's room. "Yah! Namjoon, why do you keep on breaking things? MY husband gets scared."

"My," Suga said after he came into the room. "Were you eavesdropping on our conversation ? "
Taehyung asked angrily.

"Maybe," Suga said cheekily. " Taehyung, if you don't love Jungkook, why do you keep telling us to keep it down?"

"I have already told you the reason, Suga."Oh, so that's the reason. Anyway, don't you know he is the God of Destruction, uh?"

" Yeah, I know, but still." "Still what?"He should at least try to keep it down like he is not even trying."

"Okay, clear now, calm down. Man! Your husband is so fragile and sensitive that he can't even bear a few noises here and there, " Suga said deliberately to see how Taehyung would react. Taehyung fumed in rage and yelled. " SUGA DON'T SAY A WORD ABOUT JUNGKOOK, I HAVE BEEN TOLERATING THE SAVAGENESS OF YOURS WITH EVERYONE BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. IF HE IS SENSITIVE, THERE MUST BE A REASON OKAY! STOP INSULTING MY HUSBAND.

Suga looked at him with a "Are you sure that you don't love him look?" Then he calmed down and said, " Sorry it's dinner time, I gotta go."

Then, through a hole in Jin's room, he jumped and landed, and then through another secret passage, he reached the main door.

He rang the doorbell " ding dong." Then Jungkook opened the door. He came in and sat at the dining table. Jimin and Jungkook had prepared a very scrumptious meal today.

Jjajangmyeon, Tteokbokki, and Soy sauce crab. Taehyung's mouth started to water after seeing these food items.

"Itadakimasu." All of them said. ( Actually, that's what Japanese people say before eating food, but I saw one Korean youtuber say that, so I decided to include that.)

Then they started to eat. After some time, they finished eating, and to their surprise, Taehyung said coldly , " Wow! , the food was great today, Thank you!"

Jungkook and Jimin looked at him with shock. Then Jungkook replied, "Thank you, Taehyung."
Then Taehyung went to his room, and Jungkook and Jimin went to their room.

All of them crashed on their respective beds and drifted off to wonderland.

( The end of chapter two, BUT to be continued, what do you think will happen next?)