How To Get A Crown

After talking to Fluttershy, Y/n was leading Twilight to Principal Celestia's office. However, Y/n became curious about something as he looked at the princess from another dimension.

Y/n: "Back there with Fluttershy, you seemed like you recognized her. What was up with that?"

Twilight: "Uh, right. Well, back in my dimension, she was a friend of mine. She was a pegasus who ran an animal shelter."

Y/n: "Really? So that's why you also reacted the way you did when Fluttershy brought up Principal Celestia."

Twilight: "Yeah. She's a princess where I come from, kinda like me. She was also my mentor."

Y/n: "So there are dopplegangers in our dimensions. Do I have one in your world?"

Twilight: "Probably. But I've never met you in my world."

Y/n: "Dang. I was kinda interested in knowing about Pony Me."

Twilight: "Maybe another day."

Y/n sighed in disappointment but nodded anyway. That's when he looked forward and saw the door to the principal's office.

Y/n: "Come on, this way."

Y/n told Twilight, leading her towards the door.

Y/n: "Now, let me do the talking. I don't want you outing yourself as someone who's... not from here."

Twilight: "Come on, have some faith in me. I got this."

Y/n: "You sure?"

Twilight nodded, trying to assure Y/n. However, he wasn't fully assured but decided to give her a chance.

Y/n: "Alright. Let's do this then."

Y/n said as he and Twilight approached the door. She knocked on the door, and a "Come in" was heard from the other side. Y/n goes to open the door, but Twilight instead pushes it open with her head as she was... bowing?

Celestia: "How may I help you?"

Principal Celestia asked, looking at a folder and not even looking at who entered her office

Principal Celestia asked, looking at a folder and not even looking at who entered her office. This made Spike pop out of Twilight's backpack with a confused look, and the two of them looked at Y/n. He just shrugs, and Twilight sets her backpack on the ground. She tries to say something, only for her nerves to get the best of her. Celestia sets down her folder and waits for Twilight to speak, so Y/n sighs and speaks for her.

Y/n: "This is Twilight Sparkle, and she's new here. She's from Manehatten."

Twilight: "Right! Yes. I'm aware Fluttershy found a crown this morning and gave it to you."

Celestia: "Yes. Vice-Principal Luna put it somewhere for safe-keeping. No idea how it ended up on the front lawn. Were you interested in signing up as princess of the Fall Formal this year?"