Tainted blood

Paul stood relaxed in front of  the large man, his blue eyes gazed emotionlessly as the man struggled to remain  conscious.

"Well what now, are you just going to stay here until you're transported to Tarturus prison or until you die of malnutrition. Whichever comes first really." He spoke casually as he walked to the restrained criminal.

The man stubbornly grunted in response but had no energy to argue back. After they transported him to the port mafia holding cells they had pumped in drugs and anesthesias to keep him docile. Through all their interrogation so far he still wouldn't budge.

But they were really just getting started.

Fortunately for him he wasn't being interrogated by Yosano or Dazai himself. Both of them had a bit of a sadistic streak and not many criminal were the same after going through their 'sessions'.

Arthur and Paul were given the lead on this investigation so they were in charge of the interrogations.

"Hmp...you're a a stubborn one aren't you" Paul mumbled, his partner stood outside the room watching through the one way window.

"You can lessen your suffering if only you tell me what your little group is planning this time, it's been months since you've shown you faces back in Yokohama, you are quite bold, I'll give you that"

A dagger was suddenly thrown at full speed barely grazing the larger man's cheek as it was then edged into the wall.

"Oops seems like I've missed . Now why don't you start talking...I might not slip up again." His voices dipped taking a dangerous edge.

The man all but growled and made a sorry attempt to spit in Paul's face but failed miserably "Go fuck yourself"

Paul sighed beginning to get frustrated that this was going no where but hid in behind a cold mask.

"Such a difficult one" he swiftly wrapped his hand around the handle of the blade pulling it out of the wall and bring it down hard onto the man's hand.

The man grunted in pain and tried to pull his hand from the blade but was unable to move. "Trying to put on a brave face won't work. Don't think we don't know who you really are Kyiotaka Shukishima." He whispered but felt like he was saying it through a loud speaker.

"Do as you wish...you can tear my body apart if you'd like, I took an oath so did my brothers and sisters. The secrets of the liberation shall be buried with me" he panted out looking like he'd pass out again.

Paul tched annoyed and pulled out his now bloodied knife from the hand and wiped it down with a cloth exiting the room afterwards.

He massaged his temple trying to soothe the headache that was slowly building up "It like trying to squeeze out water from a rock, so irrational and useless."

"Paul dear, you know we have to be gentle with our interrogation tactics, or else HPSC will send in another complaint, and we wouldn't want that again would we?" Arthur said massaging his partner's shoulders soothingly.

"I know love" he sighed heavily

"Let's go see our other guest, he's been unusually loud after waking up"

The duo walked towards one of the other cells close by, seeing another male but unlike his colleague was screaming like a banshee.

Opening the automatic doors they both went in on the man that looked like he was having an existential crisis.

"You can't make me You can't make me You can't make me You can't make me You can't make me!"

The man went on and on as he pulled on his hair and clothes. Arthur and Paul looked on indifferently just waiting for him to finish.

"You devils think you can just come in and infest our world, we'll no more no more no more" he began rocking back and forth on his position on the ground.

Arthur gave Paul a small nod and the blonde male walked over and and grabbed the man roughly by the throat pulling him up "Rin Tamioka, former drug and human trafficker in Shibuya. Honestly I'm a little surprised you of all people would be accepted into the meta liberation" he said casually.

Tamioka tried to claw at Paul's arms but he couldn't get out of his iron grip "The li-liberation...will-will purge...Yoko-...hama of-of  y-ou devils" he gasped out.

Paul's glared tightening his grip around the man's throat, he brought his other hand up and placed it on his shoulder. With force he broke Tamioka's collarbone, making the man cry out uncontrollably in pain.

"Aaaahhh!!!  Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop! It hurts-!"

"Hm maybe you need a bit more convincing" after pulling out his knife Paul slide it across the arm of the criminal making him cry out even more.

"Aaaahhhhh! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! Please make it stop!"

Paul did the opposite and continued to carve through the criminal's flesh deaf to his screams of pain.

A hand light tapped his shoulder gaining his attention, Arthur gave him an appreciated smile "That's enough love, I think he's ready to comply now" he said looking at the whimpering man.

"P-please...n-no no more...I'll...tell y-ou any-thing just no no more"

Back in Kyiotaka's cell

Kyiotaka closed his eyes trying to stay awake but the chemicals being pumped into his body wasn't making it easier.

"Tched fucking bastards" he cussed under his breath.

He swore an oath and he had no intention of breaking it, and he had faith his comrades would as well.

"Hey quit shoving me already it hurts" He heard outside the room.

He recognized the voice of his comrade Rin Tamioka . He strained his ears trying to listen closely

"Damn it I already told you everything I know!" Tomioka grunted in pain.

"We're well aware...honestly it's pretty pathetic, that friend of yours is one the brink of death yet here you are squealing like a little piggy at just a little cut. You two are nothing alike" Paul said mockingly

"It's not my damn fault, that was his choice, that bastard can never shut up about honoring the liberation. The rest of us despise him, you'd be doing us a big favor by killing him"

Kyiotaka's eyes widened as he continued to listen.

"Nice try, but we'll be sending him to Tarturus after we're done confirming everything you've said" Arthur added.

"Yeah yeah you already got what you've wanted from me so just cut me some slack already. Do what ever you want with him as long as you keep you promise"

Kyiotaka has never felt this sort of despair that was beginning to fill his body. He's limbs lost the strength to keep struggling in the restraint and he was no longer trying to fight off the drowsiness he was feeling.

The doors to his cell suddenly open back up again and the two devils in him a skin walked in.

"Now then perhaps this time you'll be more compliant or else we might need to call for some clean up-"

"I'll tell you all that I know" he said quietly barely able to speak

"Hmp what was that" Arthur asked

"I'll tell you the motives of the order..." he said utterly defeated

"All that you need to know..."

I had fun writing this chapter. I drew a lot of inspiration from the attack on titan interrogation scene and I thought it was pretty hilarious so I decided to add it in. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.