Chapter 38: The Calm Trip

It was now the morning as Gilgamesh and Merlin has left as Now only Mordred and Jaune with his team and friends are left to head to Atlas but how? 

Terra and Saphron has been chatting with Jaune, Nora and Ren as they all share a happy chat as Team RWBY were thinking up of a plan to get to Atlas as Qrow and Oscar was only watching as Jaune pats Fou.

Next thing they all noticed was a knock on the door as they all look at each other as Qrow was the one to get up and walk to the door and open it.

Qrow: Yo?

The door is fully open as they see the Nubucks guard from Yesterday standing there.

Guard 1: Good Morning Civilians!

Guard 2: This is a order from-

Guard 1: Our commanding Officer! 

Guard 2: Please Ruby Rose, Jaune Arc, Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Yang Xiao Long-

Guard 1: Blake Belladonna, Qrow Branwen, Oscar Pines and Mordred Arc follow us-

Guard 2: Back to the Argus Atlas Military Base!

They all look at each other confused.

Later on, They all decided to go to the base as They all thank Saphron and Terra for letting them stay as Jaune hugs them.

Jaune: Thank you guys and I am glad to see you all in good health and hope it stays that way.

Saphron: Do you really have to leave....?

Jaune: Yes, Sorry Saph But this is needed.

Saphron: I know.... Stay safe....

Jaune: You too, This include both Terra and adorable Adrian as well.

He smiles as he pats Adrian head as he smiles as well as Terra hugs him.

Terra: You and your friends are always welcome back.

Jaune nods as he runs to his friends as he gives them one last wave before looking at his friends who was smiling and waving at Saphron and Terra and Adrian.

Ruby: Okay Guys, Let see what is happening.

They nod as they were indeed curious on why they were being called to the base and hope it is nothing bad as they didn't do anything bad yet as now they were back inside of the front of the building that Jaune once entered as The commanding officer who didn't look please look at them.

Ruby: Um.... Why were we called here...?

She was Nervous that they were in trouble which will be even more troublesome for them to get to Atlas then.

Cordovin: I Was given specific orders from The Atlas general Ironwood to allow you all passage to Atlas.... By yourselves.

This surprised and caught them off guard.

Cordovin: Now Follow me as we already prepare a Bullhead.

She walks off as the Guards skipped beside her saying "Hip-Hop-Hip-Hop-Atlas-Atlas-Atlas-Atlas"

They blinked in confusion.

Yang: Well.... That was easy...

Ren: How did the general knew of us being in Argus?

Qrow: My letter too him must of reached him.

Ruby: Oh yeah, I forgot about you making some letter for him.

Blake: Now off to Atlas then.

Weiss: Great....

She sighs as Jaune lightly pat her shoulder as she smiles at him as he walks to follow the officers as Everyone else follows him as they are now getting on board on a Atlas Bullhead.