❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

2016
author's note:
this is the second to last chapter of this part!!
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

"SO YOU recognize me, my child?"

That skin-crawling voice hasn't left her mind since yesterday afternoon.

She could still feel the terror in her limbs, the familiarity in her mind.

Something wasn't right.

"Lina, you've been uncharacteristically quiet." observed Petra whom was setting up her mini nail art station in the corner of the room. 

Galina simply rolled her eyes a bit and sipped on the smoothie that Bucky made her this morning ( with her help because he nearly threw the blender out the window in frustration .)

"I'm just tired, Petra." she replied shortly.

Shuri, whom was sitting on her bed behind her braiding her hair leaned to the side to address the sister. "She's a liar."

"Braid my hair and be quiet."

"Just because you are lightskin doesn't mean you can tell me what to do, you golden Oreo." she sassed before continuing with the task at hand.

Wanda comes strutting out of the shared walk-in closet holding up her red bodice dress in one hand while holding up black heels in the other.

"Do you think these shoes go with this dress?"

"I still think you should have a gold heel moment with gold jewelry to match." Galina suggested. "Could be cute."

"I don't know, Vis thinks I should go with the black." she absentmindedly says as she pressed her dress against her and stared in the mirror.

"And why are you taking fashion advice from a one year old toaster?"

Wanda scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Call him a toaster but don't call him a one year old." she remarks before strutting back into the closet.

"Do you guys think i'll be able to pull some Wakandan soldiers tonight?" Petra rhetorically questioned as she swiped nail polish across her toenail.

"What happened to Peter?" Shuri asks through an amused chuckle. "Got tired of him?"

"No, I just need to have backups." she says in nonchalance. "Why have one when you can have five?"

Galina breathed out a long breath and shook her head. "My little sister is a whore."

"Says you!" she fired back in exclamation. "Every single guy who meets you usually ends up obsessed with you."

She flinched her head back at her words causing for Shuri to curse at her with a confused face. "What? No they don't — guys think i'm weird...except for Bucky." she muttered the last part with a shy grin.

"Girl let's be serious, the minute that you arrived here the village boys were thirsting over you despite the fact you indirectly killed our people." Shuri stated matter of factly. "You just have an aura that pulls every other male, there's nothing wrong with that."