Quackity | QSMP

On the day when everyone was told to go to the adoption center, you were lucky enough to be with someone you knew, that is, the boy who would never take off that iconic beanie he always wore

Quackity, to save herself the trouble of her son constantly moving house, decided to invite [Y/n] to stay with her.

At first everything was going so well, both Quackity and [Y/n] took very good care of Tilín, but from one day to the next the father of the little egg began to be absent from his own house as well as from his son, who asked for him every day.

So because of so much insistence from Tilín, both of them will undertake a search to find the duck hybrid.

⸺ "Ama' hurryyyy"- Read the female to see her son's restlessness.

⸺ Tilín, honey take it easy, just wait a moment- She laughed when she saw the scene her son was starring in.

The one with the red bow tie was just lying on the floor, remaining motionless trying to get the tall woman's attention.

⸺ Well, let's go- He left the house and started the search.

Both were wandering through different places to find the father of the poor child. Until both mother and son managed to find him.

But not as they would have liked, since Quackity was kissed by a girl and it was clear that both enjoyed it.

Tilin was the first to look away from the place and without further ado decided to run away to what "was" supposed to be his happy home, no doubt that had left him a bit confused... His father Quackity was capable of doing that to a person as good as his mother?

On the other hand, [Y/n] only followed his son prioritizing his welfare before hers. But what undoubtedly broke her heart was arriving and finding Tilin balled up in his bed.

⸺ Honey, do you want to talk about it?– She woman spoke as she stood next to the bow tie.

⸺ "No"- He wrote to get up and hug his progenitor affectionately.

⸺ Fine... but you take it easy honey this will be fixed by your father and me- She said while giving him affectionate cuddles.

And so the hours passed until the duck hybrid decided it was a good idea to visit his family.

When he arrived the first thing he noticed was that the place was very quiet, which surprised him, but when he saw [Y/n] and Tilín he went to greet them.

⸺ Tilín, mijo, aren't you going to greet your father– He asked when he saw that the egg did not greet him as usual.

Tilín, who was gathering the crops together with his mother, just hid behind [Y/n] avoiding Quackity.

⸺ Ora and this kid, what does he bring or what?– He turned to his partner when he witnessed the behavior of the little egg with a bow.

⸺ Well, that's what you should know– Said the annoyed female looking at the short man.

⸺ Emm... I don't know what the fuck you're talking about- She paused trying to remember something that made Tilín upset.

⸺ Honey, could you go on with the crops– She put herself at her son's level while she extended a bag with several seeds.

Tilin just jumped up and down, happy to be able to help his mother and went off to accomplish the mission to impress the woman.

[Y/n] sighed as she watched her son leave preparing to drop the bomb. ⸺ What happened is that your son was so worried about you that he decided to go looking for you and.... Do you know what he found?– He said, starting to get angry.

⸺ No, what happened?⸺ The male with intrigue asked. [Y/n] moved closer until she was near him lowering her gaze, meeting the confused eyes of the hybrid.

⸺ What happened is that your son came across the scene of HIS father making out with a random broad- Quackity constantly prodded his shoulder.

Quackity's smile faded as he heard the words of his likely now ex-wife, he never thought that both his son and his son's mother would have witnessed that.

Before the capped one could excuse himself, the tall woman turned away from him with her arms crossed to speak.

⸺ Before you start with the typical excuses I want to make something clear to you Quackity- I pronounced looking at him fixedly.

⸺ Sure... tell me my lo- Before he finished speaking he was interrupted by the important woman.

⸺ No "My Love" I thought it was already clear to you that after that we are nothing anymore- I clarified [Y/n].

⸺ I understand- The short one was discouraged, but he knew that it would be more than obvious, that things would not be like before.

[Y/n] sighed looking at her ex-partner not that she was insensitive and not hurt by what was happening, but she had to be strong for her son.

Clearing her throat she continued. ⸺ I really don't want to do this... but I'll do it for Tilín and I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable...-.

⸺ And what is that?– Intrigued I look at her.

⸺ I will continue living with you, but I want to make it clear to you that I only do it for OUR CHILD- I emphasize the last words.

⸺ So every man for himself and that's it- He finished to go and see his son's progress in cultivation.

Quackity left the house witnessing the sunset while thousands of questions came from nowhere.

First of all, why did he decide to do that knowing the consequences it could bring?

He had certainly screwed up.

Hi!

To the little person who asked for the one shot I know you wanted a more whiny [Y/n], but I'm sorry I refuse to do something like that.