BadBoyHalo | QSMP

You had arrived at Quesadilla Island some time ago and your relationship with the other inhabitants was normal, you got along well with everyone except for BadBoyHalo who was not the best of all, since you spent all your time putting mines everywhere

And that's what you found yourself doing now.

⸺ Come on Bad... you know they're just jokes– You told him as you watched him fill in a hole that was there thanks to the mine you put in it.

⸺ Sure [Y/n] simple "jokes"- Bad said while he looked at you annoyed.

⸺ Well... your son is amused– You said, only to see the little egg quickly remove the sign when he was told off.

⸺ At least I DO have a son– Bad reminded you.

Flashback.

When you arrived at the adoption center, it was explained to everyone that they would have to take care of a dragon egg with a partner who spoke a different language than them, among other things.

When it was time to choose your partner you were surprised to find that the card you had been given was blank, which made you sad, as you were excited to take care of one.

But it wasn't all bad, because Quackity, who was a single mother just like BadBoyHalo, offered you to take care of Tilín when he wasn't around. But of course it wasn't the same to take care of one that wasn't for you.

---

⸺ Hey! Stop reminding me that I don't have an egg to take care of...besides I'm looking into why my card came up blank...- You spoke. ⸺ So I guess I'll put more mines on you another time, I have to go to the adoption center to see if there is anything that will help me with the investigation, so I'll see you another time BadBoy- You said goodbye to the demon to go to where it all started.

When he arrived at the center he noticed that the place was abandoned and full of cobwebs. He walked until he stopped in front of the machine that assigned the couples and was surprised to notice that it was on.

With some hesitation he raised his hand to where the button was located and without thinking he pressed it, starting the mechanism. When he stopped the machine [Y/n] he noticed that this time the card did contain a letter, "H" to be precise.

After thinking about it for a while, he supposed that either Quackity or BadBoyHalo could have the same letter, so he went in search of a solution to his doubt to the house of the aforementioned, since the one with the beanie was not at home.

When he arrived, he let out a sigh.

⸺ Let it be what has to happen– He said, knocking on the door and waiting for the man. When she noticed footsteps approaching she started to get nervous.

⸺ [Y/n]?– Asked BadBoy, surprised to see the female at his door.

⸺ Bad... just remember what letter you got on the card at the adoption center– He said, waiting for her answer.

⸺ Ah, it's rare for you to come here without something blowing up– He mentioned in surprise.

⸺ But to answer your question, I remember the letter "H" on the card– He answered.

⸺ Shit... that means that you and I...– She mumbled hoping that the other person did not hear her, which did not work.

⸺ Language- He spoke after listening to what he pronounced.

[Y/n] without saying anything just handed the card to the opponent who took it doubtfully and when he saw its content he was surprised. Dapper, who was looking for his father, found both adults looking at each other without saying anything.

⸺ "Something wrong?"- Said the sign waiting for an answer.

⸺ Well Dapper... this is your mother," he answered his son with charisma.

Dapper on hearing his father's answer was happy to jump up and down until he reached his new mother. He was happy to have BBH as his father, but he always wondered what it was like to have another father figure like the other eggs. Also, that he secretly thought of [Y/n] as his mother, because even though she always annoyed his father, he was treated with affection.

⸺ I guess I'll have to make peace with you- [Y/n] spoke to Bad.

⸺ Finally it was time for you to stop with the mines– He complained to the female.

⸺ So, since we are a family now, you will have to support us– He said humorously while pointing at her.

⸺ That's fine with me, after all I have to make it up to my new husband– He said mockingly [Y/n].

⸺ Husband? if you want me to be your husband first, ask me first– BadBoy answered nervously.

⸺ Fine as you wish ChicoMalo– He said and then turned to his son.

⸺ Dapper sweetie, do you want to do something fun?– He asked as he got to the level of the egg who, upon hearing the proposal, jumped happily following his mother.

Without saying anything BadBoyHalo just followed them, apparently things were going to get better from here on.