375

Chapter 375

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Mrs. Quinn bought groceries and went home, Lainey Marlowe and Vivienne Quinn were chatting.

Seeing Mrs. Quinn came back, Vivienne Quinn got up and went to help pick up the dishes.

Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “No, it’s okay if Mom comes. For these heavy jobs, you can just rest if you do what you do. Lainey Marlowe, have dinner at home at noon, and Nanny cooks meatballs.”

Lainey Marlowe said with a smile, “Okay, Nanny, then I’m welcome. The food made by Nanny is very delicious. I like it.”

Mrs. Quinn, who was praised, grinned from ear to ear,”Then you will come home more often in the future, and Nanny will cook for you. Now I have nothing to do anyway, so I just fiddle around and make some meals every day.”

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant, Mrs. Quinn doesn’t want to go back to work in the hotel.

Vivienne Quinn sat back on the sofa again, and said with a smile, “My mother likes to be praised for the delicious food she cooks.”

“Nanny’s cooking skills are much better than my mother’s. My mother’s food is hard to describe in words. I dare not eat it. It is simply dark food.” Lainey Marlowe complained, “My husband has worked hard. I have eaten my mother’s food for more than 20 years..”

Vivienne Quinn was amused, “By the way, how long have you not been home?”

“It’s been two months since I went back. Anyway, they are busier than me, and it’s deserted when I go back.” Lainey Marlowe bought a two-bedroom apartment to live alone.

Mrs. Quinn took the garlic from the kitchen to the living room to peel it, and said, “I met Ruby just now, her eyes were so creepy, she followed

Dividing into pages now

Mona and me to the kindergarten gate, and then followed me all the way, asking about the child’s health. whereabouts.”

Ruby has been following you and Mona ?” Vivienne Quinn’s heart ski p ped a beat,” Didn’t Ruby do anything?”

Mrs. Quinn said, “No, I thought that Mona had been raised by her family for a few years before, maybe because she lost her son. Looking at Mona, she reminded me of my son. Isn’t it the day after tomorrow when you move? Just move away.

Lainey Marlowe asked,”Are you moving?”

Vivienne Quinn nodded, “Move to South Gate, Damien Smyth ‘s former house. He hired a nutritionist to take care of my diet. The doctor said that I am not in good health and need to be recuperated, but not over nourished.”

Lainey Marlowe said, “Yes, this house is small. After the baby is born, there are too many things to buy, and there are not enough rooms. It is also very hard for Nanny to take care of you alone, and she has to take Mona to and from school.”

While chatting, Vivienne Quinn ‘s cell phone rang, and it was a string of unfamiliar numbers.

Vivienne Quinn connected,”Hello, who is there?”

“Miss Quinn, I’m the director of the orphanage, the child you were looking for earlier, I have a clue…”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn was suddenly excited, “Really, where is my daughter?”

Vivienne Quinn has never given up looking for her daughter. He visited the nearby orphanage where her daughter was lost, and visited many communities to inquire. He left his contact information and called her once he had a clue about his daughter

Dividing into pages now

The dean said on the phone,” Miss Quinn, this child’s situation is a bit special. She was adopted by a couple. Why don’t you come here first and we can talk later.”

“Okay, thank you, I’ll be right over.” After Vivienne Quinn hung up the phone, she still couldn’t calm down for a long time.

Vivienne Quinn said excitedly to Mrs. Quinn,”Mom, the child is found, my daughter, it is found.”

The sudden news made Mrs. Quinn not overwhelmed. Mrs. Quinn and Lainey Marlowe looked at each other, both of them were worried, not happy for Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn got up and said, “I’m going to visit the orphanage now, Lainey, give me a drive.”

Vivienne Quinn, don’t be in a hurry Lainey Marlowe said, “This is a big deal. You are so reckless to lose it. What if this is really your daughter?”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t understand Lainey Marlowe ‘s concerns, and said, “It must be brought back.”

Lainey Marlowe said, “You are now the daughter-in-law of the Smyth Family. You suddenly brought a daughter, who is your own. What do you make the Smyth Family think? What does Damien Smyth think?”

Mrs. Quinn also said,” Vivienne, Lainey Marlowe is right, don’t worry, you are still pregnant, Smyth FamilyOld Madam was not satisfied with you, and it is not suitable now.”