(6)

It was the day before the Tulkun would arrive

It was the day before the Tulkun would arrive. The sea Navi could feel their vibrations getting nearer by the hour.

Utaline's mother was getting all of her children ready and her husband. The Olo'eyktan had already sent some of his people to the surface so they could help the reef Navi set up for the 1 week long celebration.

Currently Utaline's mother was doing her hair after she had already done Niy'raal, the twins, Omi, and Anuk.

Her mother was braiding her hair to an updo of sorts to match her sister. They were at the surface on a rock where many women and their children were. There were a fair amount of men preparing their children.

Her mother kept using this sticky substance in her children's hair to help it stay. The rest of her siblings sat around board out of their minds.

"Ma, how much longer," Rawm asked laying on the rock like he was dead.

Their mother rolled her eyes at her over dramatic children. "Not now boy," she said hissing at him.

Anuk and Makeyo were in the water beside the rock playing some game. Niy'raal was playing with Omi and Ralt while Rawm played dead.

Utaline's mom finally finished her hair. As Utaline shimmied aside due to her tail, she knocked Rawm into the water saying sorry through her giggles.

Rawm was about to dunk her in the water when her mother warned him to stop.

"Come Makeyo after you I will be all done!" There mother said excitedly to a sad Makeyo due to the fact he didn't enjoy getting his hair done.

Anuk came over to Utaline and Rawm. "So what fine metkayina girls do you think we'll see?" Anuk asked.

"Tsireya, I bet she's finer then last year," this made Utaline roll her eyes.

"Beauty is not skin deep, Tsireya is a nice girl with a beautiful heart brother, not some piece of fish for you," Utaline stated upset with how her brothers talked of the girl.

"You're one to talk, that Omaticaya boy you met probably thinks the exact same way as us if not worse," Anuk stated to his little sister.

"Lo'ak would never he is kind and has a heart unlike some people," she said making Rawm roll his eyes.

The comment however got Anuk very angry. "Shut the hell up, You don't know shit," he said glaring at her.

He then pulled her into the water making him laugh at her look of shock.

When she swam back up she looked pissed causing Rawm to join in on the laughter.

She tried to go shove Anuk but he caught her arm squeezing harder than he ever has while looking her in the eyes with a look of displeasure.

"Let go Anuk, you are hurting me," she said wincing in pain while trying to yank his hand off her arm.

"You're lucky I don't slap you for that," he said with a serious expression, then bursting out laughing, letting her go.