(5)

With everyone under the sea swimming around to prepare for the tulkuns arrival Utaline's mother tried to keep each of her children working

With everyone under the sea swimming around to prepare for the tulkuns arrival Utaline's mother tried to keep each of her children working. Each day she gave them a new task, which annoyed the hell out of each one of them, especially Utaline who would usually be off hanging with Payakan or doing random things like exploring.

She was currently trying to sneak away when her father called for her.

"Utaline I would like you to meet this young warrior, he's a sharp boy," Utaline's father said to her. Utaline simply rolled her eyes at the fact her father of all people was tying to play match maker.

"Wouldn't you say I'm still your little girl father, why are u trying to set me up with some boy?"

"This boy is an excellent young soldier he reminds me a lot of your brothers, daughter please at least let me introduce you to him," he stated in a pleading tone to his stubborn daughter.

Utaline's father was trying to break his daughter out of her shell. The other day a friend of his mentioned how she couldn't stay in her bubble for long. This got her father thinking of how much hell it would be for her once it's time for the girl to find a mate, it would most likely be an arranged marriage if she continued to not want to socialize. So he of course is doing the kind gesture for his loner daughter by trying to help her make friends.

"Why would I want to hangout with somebody who is like my brothers, dad? If you didn't know I quite dislike them." Utaline stated dismissively.

"Well it pains me daughter to see you have yourself as your only companion," The girls father said in a tone of pity while placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I am not my only companion father."

"Your sister doesn't count child," her father said causing her to roll her eyes.

"I know father. I've met a navi boy, he is different. He is like nobody I've ever met, and is very easy going and handsome. He's not the smartest person but his charm covers for that," Utaline said with a look of admiration just at the thought of him.

This made her father very happy, especially since he assumed she spoke of a sea navi.

"I am happy for you daughter, one day I hope you allow me to meet him?" Her father stated smiling brightly at his first daughter.

Many families have offered their sons to court the young girl at least, her parents of course say no. It was absurd of them to even dream of the Olo'eyktan to allow his young daughter to be courted by such foolish boys. Especially since her father was more on the gentle side with her compared to her brothers. He even sometimes braided her hair for her, she was truly his little girl.

"Maybe," Utaline said back to her father who never pushed her to be anything but herself. He was a very supportive man, but was strict when it was needed.

"Now run along, I'll cover for you to your mother."

This made Utaline smile due to the fact she hasn't visited Payakan this week like she usually did. She hugged her father tightly then hurriedly began swimming away.