HEY, WE'RE OUT TO GET YA!

Arny's POV

So it turns out we were right. This was a ruse. A ruse by our parents to get us all into one place. The old guy? A prisoner of Brandon's family. The mansion? It's ours to live in. Why? Our parents wanted us to be the most powerful assassin group the world has to offer and they knew that we would not have accepted all of this willingly. It's quite easy to say that I was pissed, in fact we were all extremely pissed. But, I guess it was too late now. At this point, I think the four of us were so close that I could say we were married.
  Anyways, we were told everything would be in place after we had finished our first group mission. Well, we wouldn't have gone on our first mission if it wasn't for Brandon who decided it was time to quit being lazy.
Our mission seemed to be an easy one. Our target was a wealthy businessman who was staying in a hotel just off the coast of Los Angeles. Apparently he had swindled an awful amount of money from the four families and it was our job to get rid of him.  His name was Mr. Skye; we never received his first name.
Two hours later, we were picked up by a helicopter. We were excited, it seems as though all of us hadn't been airborne before. We were causing a commotion in the backseats, but the pilot didn't seem to mind.
Finally, after so long, we were in LA. The rustic colours of our previous hometown had been drowned out by the vibrant, oversaturated colours. The smell of the sun's heat and the sea water hit my nose like a tidalwave. Danny and Pete were sticking their heads out of the opposite windows.

"Hey, uh, I don't think that's safe!" I shouted.

"What?!" They shouted back.

"He said that it's safe to be putting your heads out the window!" Brandon screamed.

"Whaaat?!"

"Nevermind, I didn't say anything!"

The hotel was spotted and the helicopter lowered itself onto an empty part of the beach that the building resided beside. We unpacked our weapons from different cases and hopped off. We waved at the pilot as the helicopter took off into the air and disappeared in the clouds.
We were silent for a while, taking in our surroundings and the hotel in which our target was occupying. Pete's voice finally broke the silence.

"Smell that, boys? That's the smell of delicious drinks, warm ocean water, and beautiful beach-goers to flirt with!" He said.

"That's if we'll even have the time to flirt with anyone...." I sighed.

"We can flirt with each other?" Brandon prompted.

"Ewwww, don't I already flirt with you lot way too much?" Danny gagged jokingly.

We laughed then made our way towards the hotel. Our target was on the highest floor of the building. Our entrance point was the front door and the exit point was the top floor's fire escape, according to my mental map. We casually walked throughout the spinning doors. We were met with a lavish reception area. I stared at everything in awe, especially the chandelier hanging on the ceiling. We made our way towards the receptionist's desk, we were met with a smiling woman.

"Welcome to the Red Sunset Hotel, how may I help you today, gentlemen?" She chirped.

"Hello, darling. We're looking for a Mr Skye? Is he here?" Danny quickly took control of the conversation.

"Yes, he's available. What's your purpose for seeing him?" The receptionist said.

Danny's friendly expression turned sour. I had a feeling that he wasn't prepared for this.

"Uh, we're shareholders for his business? And we're supposed to have a meeting with him. Like, right now?" Pete tried to backup Danny the best way possible.

Somehow, the lady wasn't buying it. I stared at Brandon with worry, and he simply shrugged. We were losing control of the situation very quickly.

"Can you at least tell us which room he is in?" Brandon coaxed.