Vows

With every passing minute, Sia and Raghav sat silently with Sia's head leaning on Raghav's shoulder and slowly together, they drowned in deep sleep. But then, on hearing knocks on the door, Raghav woke up from his sleep and realized where they were and he walked out to open the main door to let everyone inside, while Sia was still asleep.

Everyone looked tired and sleepy as they entered inside. Still, they gathered in the hall and spoke about all the fun they had together.

"Raghav.... How is Sia?"

"She's better.... And sleeping now."

"That's good.... You must be very sleepy. You can go and sleep. We all will be heading back to our rooms in a while."

Nodding his head, Raghav headed back to the guest room and saw Sia sleeping with her head leaning on the bedpost. Even after closing the door behind him, Raghav stood and gazed at her sleeping form.

A smile appeared on his face and he recollected all the memories he had with her up till now. This time he felt as though she was made for him and only him.

Raghav stepped near the bed but he didn't lie on the bed instead, he made Sia to lie properly on the pillow and covered her upto neck with the duvet. Then he took another duvet and pillow, spread on the floor and laid. Raghav slept with thoughts of Sia and her talks.

The next morning, Sia woke up with sun's rays falling on her. As she woke up and sat, Sia realised that she wasn't in her room but somewhere far from home and remembered that Raghav too was there. Looking around, she found him nowhere but then she found someone sleeping on the floor, who was trying to cover his face from the sun's rays.

"Raghav"

Sia whispered and as soon as she got down the bed, a shooting pain in her ankle reminded her of her sprained ankle. Suppressing her pain, Sia limped towards him and kneeled on the floor.

Seeing him sleep on the floor, tears escaped from her eyes. It was because she felt that the respect for this person she had, had increased even more than it could.

Seeing him trying to cover his face from the sun rays, Sia placed her hand over his face at certain height. Seeing the peaceful face, Sia smiled and suddenly a mischievous thought crossed her mind and removed her hands to have the sun rays fall on his face because of which frown appeared on his face.

A small giggle escaped from her mouth seeing him frown. Sia again covered his face with her hands and then removed her hands. Suddenly, felt a grip on her arm and being pulled. Within a fraction of seconds, Sia found herself fall on Raghav with her other hand on his shoulder.

Her hairs, falling on his face like that of dark sky. His black eyes gazing into her's and being so close to him, had Sia's great beat erratically. She gulped looking at him staring her.

"Do you know that I have been patient enough to not do anything?"

"....." Sia just looked at him.

Breathing heavily while closing his eyes and then suddenly releasing her hand, Raghav turned away as if controlling himself.

Just then they heard a knock on the door and distanced themselves. Raghav stood up and opened the door to see Savita at the doorstep.

"It's good that you both are awake. Freshen up and come out for breakfast..."

Saying, Savita was about to leave but Sia called her.

"Bhabhi..."

Savita turned back to see Sia looking at her nervously.

"Can you... I-"

Even before she could form complete sentence, Raghav spoke understanding what she wanted to speak.