Lucifer

In hell, one domain stood out from the rest not only in appearance, but in name as well.

Paradiso was Lucifer's domain. The Demon Lord named it that way as a form of mockery to his father and the domain of angels. Despite the insulting way of naming, the Demon Lord had made his domain live up to the name.

The place was completely empty from the fires, blood, and burned remains that would usually cover hell. The main reason for that is because the domain itself was floating in the air above the other levels of Hell. Large pieces of land floated together with the largest being in the centre. That one, the largest, was where Lucifer himself stayed.

It was a gigantic field of white where nothing seemed out of place. Marble pillars lined up at each side of a large road made from black stone that lead to a large castle. The castle walls were made of stone but looked unnaturally clean. The gates to the castle was a pair of large golden doors with inscriptions that look like tree-branches.

A pillar of fire burst from the middle of the road. It disappeared a second later leaving Genocide in its place, his bone armor standing out in the black road. The demon slayer looked around, making sure he appeared in the correct location before he started walking forward to the castle.

Passing by the marble pillars, Genocide saw a figure chained up to the last pair of pillars right before the gates. When he got close, the figure revealed itself to be a humanoid figure completely covered in golden armour with a helmet that had the face of a woman on it. Whoever was wearing the armor is obviously long dead as shown by the dried blood covering the armor and staining the gold. They were chained by the arms and held high in the air, seemingly as a way to show off their corpse.

That was Pride, Genocide realised. Similar to him, Lucifer obtained the position of 'unofficial Sin' through killing ome of the Sins himself. While Genocide killed Wrath, Lucifer killed Pride.

Genocide scoffed at the hanged corpse and simply walked under it and the last pair of pillars. Getting to the large, golden gates, Genocide placed his hands on each side before he started to push. There was some shaking from the sheer size and weight of the doors but they still opened for the Sin of Wrath.

Inside was a large hall that doubled as a throne room. Large and burned banners were hung from spears being held by knight armors that stood at each side of the hall. The banners were old and mostly burned, but not completely. Just enough to obscure their original content. The knights holding the banners were all large with their armor covering every part of their body. Their helmets all had a cage-like visor and showed they were all empty.

In the very back of the room was a large glass wall overlooking the domain and before that was a large golden throne where Lucifer was sitting.

The Demon Lord was leaning back on his throne in a lazy manner. His body looked human enough that he would have passed for one if it wasn't made of pure white marble. A male body sculptured to look beautiful beyond any mortal. A long scarf was on his shoulders and over the back of his neck but the two ends fell freely in front of him without being tied. The scarf had decorative drawings of angels on the right side and geometric drawings of demons on the left side. Lucifer's head was covered by another piece of cloth that actually floated around his head in a circle, almost looking like a halo. The cloth on his head had drawings of eyes lined up in a straight line going around it.

Lucifer, holding a glass of wine in his left hand and spinning the content around, sighed as he tilted his head to look at Genocide and the cloth-halo moved with it. "You could have knocked," he spoke with a soft yet mature voice. The demon Lord shook his head. "Honestly, the one being that had manners in Hell, and they had to go ahead and make me kill them," he added while looking outside the gates, most likely referring to Pride. Genocide ignored his talk and kept walking forward. "You know, I have nothing against humans in general," Lucifer placed his glass on the armrest of the throne and stood up. "I just didn't exactly... approve of them being father's favorite creation," he turned around and looked at the glass wall with his hands crossed behind his back. "If anything, I despise demons. I even told father to destroy this realm and its inhabitants," Lucifer shook his head and sighed in annoyance. "But he refused. He believed that demons, evil as they are, have their own rights to live. He was always too soft for his own good."