NEW BEGINNINGS 🎊

VIHAAN'S POV

I woke up hearing the alarm ring.
"Fuckkk!!!" As I started getting up my back started paining and then I realized that I was sleeping on the couch and I was married.

I turned to look towards the bed but it was empty. I saw the washroom door open and then I saw what time it was. It was just 6 in the morning.

I got up from the couch and stretched myself and went towards the balcony. I stood there looking at the sunrise. I turned to head towards the gym when I saw Maanvi sitting in the corner of the balcony with her eyes closed wearing her earphones.

She had changed her dress. Her hair was tied up in a bun. She was wearing her jogger set. She looked so relaxed and calm.

Seeing her like that made me smile

Seeing her like that made me smile. I could watch her all day like that it was soo relaxing. I just stood there watching her. After 10 mins she opened her eyes and I immediately turned the opposite side.

"Good morning." I heard her say.
"Morning." I said facing her.
"When did you wake up?" I asked as she got up taking her things.
"5:30. It's a new place right, I couldn't sleep well, I'll get adjusted to it eventually." She said giving a smile and went inside.

I went to the gym and started my routine after finishing it I went to my room. I went to my walk-in closet forgetting that I was married.
I heard the sounds of an anklet and bangles and saw Maanvi in the closet trying to zip her dress.
"Ohh I am soo sorry... I forgot...I'll just leave." As soon as she heard me she turned and took a few steps back hitting her back to the wall.
I was about to leave when I heard her voice asking me to stop.
"If you don't mind can you help me with my dress?" She asked.
I turned towards her and nodded and took a few steps towards her.
She turned her back towards me.

Fucckk!! It was too intimate. Her dress has a long zip line. So, her full back was exposed to me, and the water droplets on her back as it was dripping from her hair. I should have just called Tara.

I walked a bit closer and held the zip in one hand and touched her back with the other

I walked a bit closer and held the zip in one hand and touched her back with the other. As soon as my hand came in touch with her skin she shivered. I tried pulling the zip up but it was stuck, after trying a few times it finally moved.

Without uttering a word or hearing a thank you from her I walked out. I needed a shower badly.....a cold shower.

************

MAANVI'S POV

I got ready and took my phone to take a snap. It was going to be my first day in this house. Abhinav gave me a week's holiday to adjust to my new surroundings.

I walked out of the closet and went down to see everyone already seated for breakfast

"Good morning Maanvi." Mom said giving me a wide smile.
"Good morning Maanvi." Dad said.
"Good morning Maanvi." Tara and Rishabh both said together grinning at me.
"Maanvi where is Vihaan, is he still sleeping?" Rishabh asked smirking.
"He's bathing." I said taking a seat.
Vihaan came down at the same time and took a seat beside me.
His smell spread around me and took me back to the morning.
I wouldn't have asked for his help, but that zip was stuck I was not able to do it on my own.

"Bro how come your late today." Rishabh said smirking.
I saw the time and it was still 8:45 am.
"Let me have my breakfast peacefully Rishabh." Vihaan said gritting his teeth.
This was new, I never saw him getting annoyed or angry.
I turned to see him cracking his neck. I feel bad now. I don't think he is used to sleeping in such an uncomfortable place.

"Tired from last night." Rishabh said trying to get on Vihaan's nerves.
My eyes widened after hearing those words.
He was about to tell something when Mom interrupted.
"Ok that's it, eat your breakfast without a word." She said looking at the two of them.

I took out my phone to check any messages and saw a request from Vihaan on Snapchat.

I smiled to myself looking at it.
"Maanvi your blushing." Tara said making everyone turn towards me.
I dropped my phone immediately and I was about to reply.
"Is it some guy sissy." Rishabh said smirking at Vihaan.
"No Rishabh." I said immediately.
"You can call me Rishi." He said smiling at me.
"I actually have a Rishi in my life." And everyone choked on their food. I turned to see Vihaan whose jaw was now tightened.
"I mean Rishita, I call her Rishi." I said looking down at my plate.

"Ohhhh" that's what was everyone's reaction.
I turned to see Vihaan, he looked a bit calm and composed now.

We all finished having breakfast.
I helped mom in cleaning up the table and helping her with the dishes.

I took my phone and then accepted his request and kept my phone down.

"Maanvi come with me, I need to show you something." Tara said pulling me with her.

I turned back to see, vihaan leaving. I guess he was going to his office and he didn't even mind telling goodbye.

Great.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next and also vote⭐.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates❤️.