THE PROPOSAL!!

MAANVI'S POV

I took my seat next to Vivek and started eating.
"Vimaa can you feed me?" She asked looking at me like a lost puppy.
"Sure sweetie, come here." I said pulling her on my lap.
"Vimaa doesn't he look like a prince from my bed time story? And you know I call him prince and he calls me a princess. Right prince?" She turned towards Vihaan with a questioning look.
"Yes Princess." He said and gave her a warm smile.
Prince and princess seriously! She never called me anything so sweet. She used to never get close to anyone so fast, how come she got soo attached to him. She loves me the most. She always praised me and today she is praising someone else. I know he looks good but seriously prince?
"Someone is getting jealous." Vivek said laughing.
"Vivvi eat and don't irritate me." I said getting annoyed.
Everyone started laughing looking at me.
"Actually Maanvi is kind of possessive when it comes to Siya and the same goes with Siya. Siya spends more time with Maanvi than she spends with us." Shanaya said laughing.
"Vimaa! I want ice ceam." She said with a pout.
Hayeee!! I forgot everything when I saw her face.
"Come sweetie let's get you some ice cream." I said as I picked her in my arms.
"Maan everyone knows you are the one who is craving for ice cream more than Siya." Vivek said and everyone started laughing again.
"What did I say earlier Vivvi? Mind your own business." I said in a low voice so that only he could hear.
"Yes Maan, you are eating a lot of ice cream and you are spoiling my daughter as well." Bhagat said embarrassing me in front of everyone.
"Seriously Bhagat, you have a problem even if I eat now and about your daughter she's my niece and it's my wish to spoil her or not." I said giving him an angry look.
"No one has a problem with you eating Maanvi, just that you are eating a lot of ice cream these days and it might effect your health." Maa said supporting Bhagat.
"You have to see how much Sitara eats." Mrs Aditi, Vihaan's mother said looking at maa.
"Mom if you guys don't understand how good ice cream tastes it's not our mistake." She said to her mother and gave me a smile.
I smiled at her and got up from my place.
"Can I join you guys?" Sitara asked as I and Siya got up.
"Sure." I said and we headed towards the kitchen.

*********

VIHAAN'S POV

Maanvi, Sitara and Siya went towards the kitchen. Everyone started talking again.
"Actually Maanvi doesn't know how to socialize with people and she finds an excuse always to leave the conversation as soon as possible." Menaka aunty said to everyone.
"It's fine, even Vihaan is like that. I am actually shocked that he actually came with us here." Mom said looking at Menaka aunty.
"He knows I would have tortured him for a month if he wouldn't have come." Bhagat said smirking at me.
That's so true. He actually has a video of me smoking and he black mailed me that if I wouldn't come then he would send it to my parents. My parent are against smoking and if they get to know about it they would be really disappointed.
"I couldn't deny him, he's my senior after all." I said squinting my eyes at him.
"Bro are you sure that's the reason. As per my knowledge you don't give a fuck about all that. Does he have something against you like a video of you... You know." Rishabh said smirking.
"The next time you try to get on my nerves, all your cards will be blocked." I said faking a smile.
He pressed his lips together hearing my words and started eating quietly.

We finished having lunch and went to the living room. Sitara, Maanvi and Siya too joined us. Siya came running and sat on her father's lap.
"Dadda don't get amond favour ice ceam. It tastes like meicine." She said looking at him and making a pukish face.
"Even your Vimaa thinks almond flavour ice cream tastes like medicine." Bhagat said as he kissed Siya's head.
"It does taste like medicine. Anyways I have some work I need to submit it by this evening so I'll leave now." Maanvi said as she smiled at everyone and left.
There was something about her. She was attractive but her eyes, her eyes were hiding something and I wanted to know what it was.
"Vihaan come with me I need to discuss something with you." Bhagat said and got up as he put Siya on her mother's lap.
"Anything wrong?" I asked as I got up and followed him.
"I wanted to look into the files of yesterday's meeting." He said and I nodded.
We headed upstairs and stood in front of the door and he knocked it, no one opened the door.
"This girl." Bhagat said getting annoyed and pushed the door open.
Loud music, very loud music was being played and in the corner of the room was Maanvi, she had changed her clothes and was upside down with her eyes closed and lost in her own world. She looked calm and beautiful. She has a really good body.

"Woah woah Vihaan calm down, she's your friend's sister

"Woah woah Vihaan calm down, she's your friend's sister." I said to myself.
Bhagat went near her and tapped her cheek she immediately lost her balance and was about to fall when he caught her.
She reduced the volume and looked at him.
"What do you want?" She said drawing her eyebrows close.
"I want yesterday's meetings files." He said and she turned towards the table which was beside me. Her eyes went wide when she looked at me and then she immediately looked at herself.
I immediately looked away thinking she is feeling uncomfortable. She gave him the files and we left.
"Don't mind her, she likes her privacy and that's how she is. She likes to calm herself down like that. Thats the reason her room is soundproof." Bhagat said as we entered his study.
'Interesting.' I thought.

We both discussed about it and then headed down. It was already 5 so we said our goodbyes and left.

We reached home and everyone were sitting in the living room.
"Vihaan..." Mom called me.
"Yes mom." I asked looking at her giving her all my attention.
"I and your father have decided something." Mom said a little bit of worry making through her face.
"I think you should get married. You are already 25 and well settled, you just need a life partner now." Dad said in a serious tone.
I hated this conversation. It always made me angry whenever they spoke about it. It's not like I don't want to get married it's just that I don't think any girl now would be happy to stay with a family. Every girl now wishes to live separately and that I don't want because I love my family and I want to stay with them.

"Dad..."
"No listen to fully. We have already found a girl for you. We have asked Bhagat's parents for their daughter's hand." Dad said cutting me in the middle.
"Maanvi... She's so nice. I have no problem with her. I am happy to have her as my sister in law." Sitara said excitedly.
"You were literally starting at her bro. Go for it." Rishabh said in a low voice so that only I could hear.
This guy will really make me go to jail someday.
"Yes Vihaan, she's just like you and mostly you both might understand each other better. Think about it." Mom said with her eyes sparking with hope.
"Ok mom, as you wish." I said and got up from there and went to my room.

What the fuck did I say. I just said yes to marry a woman whom I hardly know. I don't even know why I said yes. Ohhh God.

......................................................................

Hey loved ones❤️,
Hope you all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next chapters of Unspoken Longings as the love story is going to begin now and please do vote⭐.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates❤️