10

Lana pov

They tell you once your world changes it's hard to go back to normal. I'm not sure what normal is at this point but I know I'm far from it.

As soon as we get to the stadium we are escorted to the tent set aside for basically famous people. Which we are not. Only by cause of the paps. The tent had multiple seats and I find myself sitting in the back of it on a chair scrolling through my Twitter.

The opening show already started. I glance up at Gracie and see that she is talking to other people and exchanging bracelets. I roll my eyes at her, she is eating this shit up. Typical.

Glancing back down at my phone I notice a text from an unknown number. I click on it and it opens up in my messages.

unknown: we need to talk.

Glancing around as if someone is staring at me I go to type back.

Lana: And who tf is this??

The reply comes instantly.

Unknown: oh yeah sorry. It's Taylor.

I laugh a little slouching back in my seat more.

Lana: about what?

It's a few moments before the next text chimes in.

Taylor: the paps, can we talk tonight?

Lana: Sure just no wine.

Taylor: okay I'll have my driver bring you back to the hotel.

Lana: fuck no, last time was terrible.

Lana: can we just talk here after your show?

Taylor: Sure.

I knew she was mad with my response but honestly, I could give no fucks. Her security sucks and I would rather not get attacked again.
Taylor came on stage and started performing, I paid a little attention so I wouldn't get looked at.

Gracie was still at the front of the tent singing her heart out. At least she finally gets her show. I scroll through Twitter to see so many things plastered about me, Taylor, and Gracie. Not so much about Gracie. There are posts from "childhood best friends" to "enemies " or "lovers".

It's honestly hilarious because they don't even know who I am. Nor my social media.
The paparazzi work fast, I was shocked to already see something posted about me assaulting a paparazzi. But that was the furthest thing from what happened.

I sighed in frustration and closed my phone. I got up and walked over to Gracie and started dancing with her and having fun. I figured if I don't know the music I could at least have fun with my best friend.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see a guy in a tux with a glass in his hand.

"This was sent by Taylor," he says handing me the wine glass.

I expect him to hand Gracie one as well but he walks out of the tent and back to the tunnels. More confused than anything I spin around to see if Gracie saw that interaction but she was too invested in what Taylor was doing.

Might as well not waste it. I start sipping on the drink and dancing with Gracie. By the time bad blood comes on, I'm three glasses in and tipsy. Maybe a little more?

"Fuck Taylor" I yell

It was so loud that only Gracie was barely able to hear me. All she did was laugh at me. She continued yelling the lyrics and dancing.
I feel like I'm going to regret this in the morning.