Chapter 2

3,000 years in the present, Boar Hat, Britannia

( Elizabeth )

————————————————————————————————————————

   "Right now!" He hands her the clothes. "Elizabeth help out (n/n)!" The woman freezes.

"It's (Y/n) to you." She says coldly. Elizabeth comes from behind her.

"This way Lady (n/n)" she says, guiding her up the stairs.

"Just (n/n) will do." She says as she walks into a room.

"You can get changed in here, I'll be waiting outside for you." She smiles gently walking out of the room, closing it behind her. Outside the door Elizabeth stood impatiently. She felt so drawn to (n/n), and she didn't know why. Elizabeth pushed her hair behind her ear. She wanted (n/n) to stay besides her. But she also felt the same way about Meliodas. This is all so confusing! Elizabeth puffs out her cheeks.

"Ok, I'm done." She says opening the door and leaning on the door frame. "This is so uncomfortable. How do you work in these?" (Y/n) asks stepping towards Elizabeth.

"Well, because when I first got here these were the clothes that someone special gave to me. So I cherish these clothes." She says clutching the tie, looking away from (Y/n).

(Y/n) nodded. "I understand, I had someone special to me." She says as she walks past Elizabeth. She walks down the stairs.

(Y/n) pulls the skirt down. She mutters something then walks up to the counter. "So, when are we opening?" (Y/n) asks sitting on one of the stools at the counter.

"Oh, we're changing locations!" Meliodas says wiping off a glass. (Y/n) raises an eyebrow. "Fort Solgales, we need to stock up on Vanya ale."

"And tell me, how do you suggest we get to Fort Solgales, hm?" (Y/n) leans against the counter, as Elizabeth comes down and stands behind her. "Not to mention we can't just move the bar." She said.

"Hawk?" Elizabeth calls and (Y/n) turns her head.

"Hawk?" She repeats.

"Mhm, Hawk." Elizabeth says looking behind the counter. A snort was heard, (Y/n)'s head turned, and there was a pig. Her face goes white

"I, It's a pig!" She says as she just stares at it.

"Yeah dude!" Her face turns even more white.

"It just-- talked to me.." She points at it, "What have you been doing for 3,000 years, Meliodas?" She said as she moves two stools over. Trying to stay away from Hawk.

"You're afraid of pigs?" Meliodas snickers as (Y/n) composes herself.

"Of course not!" She says, she steps towards Hawk. "I just haven't seen one like.. This." (Y/n) stares straight into hawks eyes. She stares into them for quite some time.

"What's up with this crazy lady!?" Hawk shouts as you look at Elizabeth, then at Meliodas.

"Ah, sorry. I'm (Y/n)" She says her face is still pale. Elizabeth grabs her shoulder.

"Do-do you need any water? I could help you with—" Elizabeth offers. (Y/n) waves her off.

"No, I don't need anything." She says standing up, her face was met with Elizabeth's.